Be honest, how many of you have a cracked phone right now?

Not gonna lie, I do 😂🙋. I have a iPhone 5s and its cracked from the top left till the top middle of my phone, and the bottom was cracked and started falling out, now I have no home button. 😥

• Yes, I do 🙋Be honest, how many of you have a cracked phone right now?
  • Nope, my phone is clean 😄Be honest, how many of you have a cracked phone right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the Urban Dictionary:

cracked phone:

Taking a picture of somebody's ass, and placing it as the background of somebody else's phone.

Person A: "Why is there a picture of somebody's ass on my phone?"
    Person B: "Haha, you got a cracked phone!"

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

• Seriously, my first thought was that you installed a modified OS ROM (common in the Android world) but that would be jailbroken phone, not a cracked phone.

My bad.

Also, haven't had problems with screen cracking since I started using Otter Box protective cases.

• Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like my friend. My phone is clean. Which is a surprise considering the amount of times I've dropped it!!! 😂

• Yeah my phone was clean for awhile when I first had it, but it only takes that one time to drop it the wrong way at just the right height and speed 😂

What Guys Said 20

• Clean phone. My phone is protected with a case and the glass. I know from my wife that crack phone repair is a lot.

• gorilla glass these days.

the fuck did anyone do to crack their phone? lol

• My phone was clean for awhile the first time I got it. I was amazed at how well it was then one day it dropped and cracked and I guess I was underestimating my self lol

• @asker sorry about that, probably was just basic shielding

• No, it was a really crappy phone lol

• *knock on wood*

Never broken a phone screen. I even had one in my pocket during a motorcycle crash and apart from a scuff to the edge of the case, it was undamaged.

• My phone is clean,
    When you change your iPhone get these cases
    g03.a.alicdn.com/.../...e-For-iphone-6-6S-Plus.jpg

• They are so ugly though 😩 the protect your phone really good but sometimes I just want a cute case to show off lol

• You can find a cute one to show off LOL
      There are many options, you can still show that apple through that little hole ;)

• Never broke or cracked any of my phones. I'm pretty careful with my electronics.

• Not since I started buying cases. Whenever I get a cracked screen I just immediately buy a new screen and install it myself anyways.

• why does it seem that it's mostly chicks with broken phones?

I've never cracked a screen on any device, and I don't use cases.

• i have a phone which i can only make calls and send messages its a very old phone it has a little torch too :D

• My phone is fine.

• Nope, my phone doesn't have a crack. I just got it a month ago! :-P

• Nope but why would anyone lie about these things lel

• no i have never cracked a phone yet. knock on wood

• Too late, you already jinxed yourself😂

• lol ya i know then i and when it happens then i learn a skill on how to replace the glass.

• Well I do have a cracked phone but my dad was the one who dropped it and fucked up the screen.

• Na, I take care of my shit!

• Hah if I manage to break mine I'll probably get a medal or something.

• What kind of fool buys an iPhone?

• I use a glass screen protector. That would crack first.

• I cracked the back of my S6 Edge but I got a case that covers it completely so it don't matter.

• i don't have a cracked phone because it has Corning Gorrila Glass instead of Sapphire Glass :P

What Girls Said 13

• I thankfully only have a tiny crack on the corner of my phone. It's much better than what happened to my last one, the back completely shattered.

• Mine isn't really cracked but it has a one thin scratch in the upper right corner that's barely noticeable.

• Nah, just minor scuffs on the edges and a few scratches on the screen.

• I DO, but it was already cracked when I got it, so I voted no. I have never actually broken a screen on any of my electronics. My sister, however, would break her phones all the time. She's lending me her old one for a while. And it's not technically "cracked." It's been repaired and something was placed over the cracked pieces, making it feel smooth and look semi-normal.

I take good care of my things.

• P. S. I don't think you should get an iPhone anymore. They're much fragile than other types of phones. If you want something that won't fall to pieces, get an android. You can drop a Galaxy S3 on CONCRETE and it won't shatter.

• Not gon' lie, but like, yeah it's really cracked. Goddamn ground.

• So is mine 😂

• I had it for 5 years before it cracked! My life just keeps goin' downhill, haha. But hey, my phone still functions... sorta.

• Nope! Crack free lol

• Not me but funnily enough my guy accidentally dropped & smashed his phone screen just a few days ago. xD

• :'( my phone is cracked... i got too cocky and let it fall one too many times

• Yep, happened to me exactly the same way 😂😭

• I have a clean phone but my computer screen is shattered from me dropping it off my bed

• Mint condition. Got a lovely case made by OtterBox to protect it.

• My phone still looks brand new

• No my old phone is still clean.

• I have a Samsung phone so no cracked phone here