Why do you celebrate birthdays?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fun

Most Helpful Guy

• So the Jehovah's Witnesses will know what they're missing.

What Girls Said 9

• To remember your birth! and that many x years ago, your mother had to go into serious labor to bring you to life... Should YOU be the one being celebrated? I'm not so sure.. But your mom? definitely for sure needs a celebration!
    It should be a mom's and child's event celebration. Her for having you, you for being born.

• its a day where you realize that you've been in this world for so many years

• I don't really celebrate because of my age, but more because I just want to hang out with friends.

• Usually I just get food. The only birthday I didn't celebrate was my 16th birthday.

• I don't but my brother in law's brother in law doesn't like to celebrate it either but does it anyway on his kids' birthday because of his children's happiness or enjoyment, something like that.

• i don't rlly, just accept presents and then not talk about it lool

• Because cake!!!

• BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

• Don't know, don't celebrate them...

What Guys Said 3

• Because of the cake my mom makes. Never tasted a better cake than hers.

• It's traditional

• Because the world is pretty shitty, yet you have been able to survive year after year? Lol