What do you guys day dream about?

I won't lie even at 24 i day dream about having super powers like superman, being able to hear someone cry for help in another state or country and flyinf to save them
lol dont judge me :P

So what do you guys day dream about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always thinking about this super hot 7th grader at my school or like scenarios that happened if they were to happen another way, which gives me extreme anxiety.

Most Helpful Guy

• I daydream about interstellar travel, planetary colonization (not Mars), effects of massive events in history and what if it never happened primarily. Then there's the every-so-often thought of some girl that I have feelings for and trying to think of a logical future with said person.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• -Dates n crushes
    -My house being finished construction
    -Being magically done with projects at work

• Anime stuff, like I am directing my own anime. Usually sci-fi, fantasy, maybe romance. If I day dream, that's usually it.

That, and sex. :)

• About pleasuring this girl I like to be honest.

• I have no idea, but feel free to hop in there and find I have to warn you though I have no clue what you'll find.