Are you a lonely person?

Generally speaking, just from a yes or a no, are you lonely?

If so, are you sad about being lonely?

• Yes I'm lonely
  • No I'm not lonely
  • Other
Let me know in the comments below.
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not very social but I'm not often lonely. I like doing things by myself and get really nervous around people often. I was lonely before I met my best friend, but now I talk to him every day (albeit online because he lives so far away :'( ), and I'm good (I just wish he were my boyfriend :s ). Also I talk to my Mum and my middle siblings quite a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I definetly M. I can't even get a girlfriend. I'd love to have a girlfriend to go places with and do things with.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I am a lonely person most people are unless they make a big effort to be around other people! lol hahah I am kinda of like whatever.

• there's a difference between being alone and being lonely. i crave alone time (the same way i do ice cream and french fries during that time of the month, lol), and i enjoy my own company.

• I spend a lot of time alone but I don't hate it. I quite enjoy it actually.

• Eh not really I hav a friend and she has a party this Friday haha!! Party time 😈😊

• Kind of. I really don't like the kids in my school. And no one really lives around me.

What Guys Said 8

• Not sure actually. I live with my grandparents so it's not like I'm completely alone. We are very close and I enjoy being with them. However, I got no friends and never been with a girl. Never kissed and never been on a date. So... lonely in terms of people of my age then yes. But I have my family by my side at all times which is a big, big help.

• I used to feel pretty lonely, but I've managed to overcome that stupid feeling.
    Mostly it was because I didn't like myself too much, and since I spend most of the time on my own, it's difficult to not feel lonely.
    But now I really like myself, so I have no reason to feel lonely.

• Sometimes.

• unfortunately :/

• Well get you butt up here and you won't :P

• Ohhh @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I'll keep you warm! we'll do the burrito wrap thing and... I'll grab some snuggles since you hate the cold so much -.- how do you bare jersey in the winter? I was gonna DM you about that right now :P prepare to get bombarded homie.

• @This_is_my_username I don't know about the snuggling keeping me warm, but i'm always up for it and down with snuggling with you any time :). and i have no idea. i wanna move to florida, california or texas for a reason. the ridiculous part is when it's below freezing and stuff, i still wear shorts... and i still complain about it being cold :/

and i'm ready to be bombarded
      i3.kym-cdn.com/.../06d.jpg

• Yes I am lonely and yes I am sad about being lonely.

• I'm around people all day so I'm not lonely at all. I like being single too.

• I've been taking a lot of "me time" for the past couple months. It's been great! Sure, hanging out with people is fun and all but taking time for oneself is important in my opinion.

• Why would I be lonely? There are 7 billion people on the planet.