Tell me why I should do the stuff I don't want to do?

Why should I do anything really?
I have hw and fasfa SAP! And 120 question for math? Now why should I do it? LOL P. S. I know the answer! Why should I workout and dress nice and wear perfume? And clean my room and take care of my birds and help my aunt? etc. ! Why should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're exactly right! Any of us could find out tomorrow that we have anal cancer - or even worse, a terminal case of genital warts - and then where are we? I'll tell you where; we're left cursing ourselves for wasting what precious little life we had, eating vegetables and going to school! You're finally on the right track, Ms. Apple. Good for you!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes I'm like: "Why do laundry if I'm just gonna have to do it all over again after I do it this time?" But the alternative isn't very good, so I go ahead and do it. lol

• You don't have to just be prepared for the consequences

• Because it's good for you, it's about personal growth. In my opinion. :)

• So what are we supposed to say? You just answer your question.

• Because other people don't want to do it more than you, or people won't do it for you, so wither way your stuck doing it.

• Cuz we only taste pleasure knowing it is unique and ephemeral
    Although I do whatever the hell I want

• Just buck up and do it.

• That's what I say all of the time. I don't have any reason to do this stupid shit they force me to do. It's not as if it's of any benefit to me either way. But, I'm a poor fool and I love to torture myself, so I do it anyway.

• Umm don't do it then
    Cause there isn't exactly an answer to this 😶

• Welcome to life lol

• I know why you should do the stuff you don't want to do.

What Girls Said 4