Tell me why I should do the stuff I don't want to do?

Why should I do anything really?
I have hw and fasfa SAP! And 120 question for math? Now why should I do it? LOL P. S. I know the answer! Why should I workout and dress nice and wear perfume? And clean my room and take care of my birds and help my aunt? etc. ! Why should I?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You're exactly right! Any of us could find out tomorrow that we have anal cancer - or even worse, a terminal case of genital warts - and then where are we? I'll tell you where; we're left cursing ourselves for wasting what precious little life we had, eating vegetables and going to school! You're finally on the right track, Ms. Apple. Good for you!!

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes I'm like: "Why do laundry if I'm just gonna have to do it all over again after I do it this time?" But the alternative isn't very good, so I go ahead and do it. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to just be prepared for the consequences

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's good for you, it's about personal growth. In my opinion. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • So what are we supposed to say? You just answer your question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because other people don't want to do it more than you, or people won't do it for you, so wither way your stuck doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz we only taste pleasure knowing it is unique and ephemeral
    Although I do whatever the hell I want

1|0
    0|0
  • Just buck up and do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's what I say all of the time. I don't have any reason to do this stupid shit they force me to do. It's not as if it's of any benefit to me either way. But, I'm a poor fool and I love to torture myself, so I do it anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm don't do it then
    Cause there isn't exactly an answer to this 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to life lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I know why you should do the stuff you don't want to do.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4