Why are some people so stupid?

Just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo i think that every time I see some dumb question on this site..

Most Helpful Guy

• People are stupid because thinking takes work, and being stupid is quite frankly easy, which is why there are so many people who are stupid, because it literally requires no work, thought anything, it simply requires that you are "there". Do I think this is a good thing? No, but unfortunately I really don't see much of a way around it. You can try and "educate" people, but really the only people who learn, are those who WANT to learn, which is why you have people to go on to continue their education. Mind you an education can teach you a great many things, however if you are smart to begin with, you will not become smarter as a result of more education, you will learn more about yourself though and how to obtain a certain degree of mastery in providing the information that is requested of you through your classes, which ironically enough is not unlike providing answers to your superiors through a work product. My point is, education can help provide opportunities, but won't necessarily make you "smarter". Anyway I hope this helps you understand the nature of simplicity. ;-)

What Girls Said 8

• because they wanna live this way

• i was born this way baby

• It's in their DNA.

• They don't read at all

• Because lack of education maybe

• Evolution has failed them.

• Most people act dumb online

• I pretend I am lol

What Guys Said 15

• Cause their parents were cousins.

• That's because they lack the basic sense of understanding things and also they might act immature more often than not.

• Because if some people weren't stupid, then some people couldn't be smart. If some people weren't stupid then everyone would be the same.

• Like many other things, intelligence can be plotted on a Bell curve. So obviously you're going to have a lot of people way down on the left side of the curve. It's just the nature of things.

• she's really hot d00d

• it makes for a nice change of pace.

• I dunno, sorry?

• Intelligence requires education, thinking critically and a willingness to challenge dogmas.
    Not many people are up to the task.

• I know right! I don't know what it is, but stupied people annoy me! Hmph!

• God doesn't bless everyone with intelligence.

• Maybe their upbringing

• According to a recent study, intelligence is 69-78% heritable, so...

Genes, probably.

• Becuse they think they are smart when they are not like the person who asked this dumb ass question

• God's fault.

• A lack of accountability.