Why are people still racist in 2016?

On social media this was trending, old navy posted a pic of a interacial Couple and it went viral. Basically some people made a big deal out of it and were getting all mad and stuff and saying racist stuff, I don't get why people are still racist in 2016, like move on this is not the 1920 or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate mongering bigots slinging bull shut to the ignorant, uneducated, and intollerent.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm only a racist when I want to get my wife mad.

• Haha! Why do you want to get your wife mad? Did she do something bad?

• That dynamic is there in almost every relationship lol...

• True, but it seems the longer we're married the further we tend to slide down the slippery slope if we don't keep our guard up.

• Why does religion still exist in 2016

Religion and racism are really not that far apart. Just different forms of segregation

• Professional victims

• Ignorance, existed since the beginning of time and will continue on till the end of times.

• Saying "alot of indians own shops" is apparently racist nowadays. The world is becoming soft.

What Girls Said 4

• because some people are narrow minded

• I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE!!! IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING...

• Unfortunately some people are stuck in the freaken past :0

• As long as humans exist racism will exist