Why do mobility rights only apply to Canadian citizens?

What Girls Said 1

• What are mobility rights?

• These are your rights to enter and leave the country upon your own will; moving into a residence for greater time periods, and such. I believe everything is written underneath section 6 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

What Guys Said 2

• To make sure people won't abuse the provincial nominee system , get right of abode in the country and then leg it to some other province afterwards.

• Thank you.

• lol knew it.
      Just throwing out there. I ain't no immigration lawyer. So make sure you double check the answer instead of just taking the word of some guy on the internet eh?

• I actually answered the question beforehand, however, I needed some additional information for extra marks. I am a try-hard, especially when it is my last semester.

• lol where would you go? Arctic actually seems cool. Underice mussels, char errwhere and you can actually farm.