If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. What would happen if we would live Like that?

1|1
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It will lead to a happy respectful society

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Hmmm... some people would be completely shut (which would be nice since some people have NOTHING positive to say and are just an annoyance to those who are ACTUALLY trying to do something). Either some people would learn to actually say nice things. OR some people will just become pathological liars.
    This is all from the perspective of people who don't say nice things. People who do will just continue living their normal lives :)

0|1
    0|0
  • we'd be silent forever lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be silent 99% of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Either:
    -A large population of liars
    -alot of silence

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's needed to give the feedback in honest way, in order to improve. It's a feedback loop, if we kept saying the nice things to each other how are we going to improve? We'll be all mediocres, with no competition.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think i will keep my mouth shut forever then cause am not here to sugarcoat things

0|1
    0|0
  • we'd all be bored and either lie or stay silent

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest, though we may see less insecurities, life would also be less interesting and we would see less change in this world. A lot of time change happens because things were challenged in a not so nice way.

0|0
    0|0
  • This forum would be empty

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a perfect world.

0|0
    0|0
  • People would cease to speak.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• That's not a bad policy but then if you apply it everywhere then there will be a lot of silence because people will stop giving opinions/ inputs if they not nice ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silence would become a deafening indictment.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can't say anything nice it usually means your a total prick deep down. The heart overflows from the mouth. Thats why people dont like quiet cunts that are awkward. They know they can't let their mouths flow in case they say something bad. Its a big sign of a bad bastard

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd have a bunch of quiet PC fake ass motherfuckers and nothing would get done. Basically the species would die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty normal and nicer tbh.

Criticizing as an example isn't really a bad thing, it's actually being nice by pointing out the flaws someone can improve.

Not agreeing on an opinion isn't being "mean" as well and rather nice because you steer on some discussion, and discussion is good for further development.

Sooooo in the end people would just end up being sarcastic instead of directly saying mean things. Welp.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd talk the same amount. No changes.

0|0
    0|0