Would you rather be clumsy or bad at multitasking?

• Clumsy
    62% (13)50% (6)58% (19)Vote
  • bad at multitasking
    38% (8)50% (6)42% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am "coordinated" -- where "coordinated" means that I can absolutely knock EVERYTHING off the table at the same time.
    I've also carried 2 lightbulbs together, clinked them against each other, and somehow broke BOTH of them... in one clink ahahah.

I am also pretty much the greatest multitasker in the world. (If I am on here, I am also doing some other form of profitable work online / on my laptop -- something that benefits in some way from having my attention pulled repeatedly away from and toward it, like correspondence.) And I have 3 kids, and we may be adopting 2 more soon if all works out.

So... yeah, I pick A. lol. Clumsy isn't such a big problem -- just solve that one with a little bit of kinesthetic awareness and a little bit of self-knowledge.

Although OMG I wish I could dance...

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to dance too :(

• Ikr? I married a dancer, too, which makes my 2 left feet all the more painfully apparent.
      When we dance the tango together -- we learned for our wedding <3 and he'll still pull off into random empty parking lots for spontaneous dances -- he has this way of draining all the tension from my body. But, yeah, dancing by myself otherwise? Hahahah nope.

• Tx for the MH luv <3

What Guys Said 4

• Multitasking is impossible, therefore, I chose B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already a great multi-tasker because my job demands it so I'd like to keep it that way. I can be clumsy at times though because I tend to bump into random objects (especially when I first wake up).

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I chose bad at multitasking because it's less embarrassing.

Imagine being a waitress and being clumsy.
    I'd be fired in a day!
    Imagine walking down the aisle on wedding day, I'd probably trip over my long dress in front of every one.
    Or even imagine walking up the stairs to deliver a speech and then rolling down the stairs, and knocking over all the equipment.
    No thanks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both :P I guess I'd rather just be bad at multi tasking, it'll mean I get less bruises.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. I don't like multitasking anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I'm going to go with being clumsy, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • im alrdy bad at multitasking so i picked that one lol its a gift not a curse, i give 100% focus on the one thing i'm doing. im not clumsy and im glad im not

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather stay clumsy and become better at multitasking. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick one clumsy because I am a multitasking person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both of those things lol but if I could choose to be good at one it would def be multitasking

0|0
    0|0
  • I am already both 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have to choose I'm already bad at multitasking.

0|0
    0|0
  • But im already both

0|0
    0|0
  • I multitask all the time and I'm a bit clumsy, like tripping over my own feet or clipping my shoulder on the doorway. I'll stick with being clumsy.

0|0
    0|0