Will my friend and I go to jail for this?

My friend who is 14 is devastated that her boyfriend broke up with her. She made a fake Facebook account to spy on him and see what other lies he is saying. My friend dared me to call him on a three way and say that she was in a car accident and she's in the hospital. I didn't wanna do it at first but I did it anyways for my friend and she wanted to see if he actually cares about her. So I told him and he was shocked and I told him I saw it on Facebook when that "fake" person said it to her. He said he was going to take to "her" and see if my friend is ok. She tried calling my friend but the funny thing is that she blocked his number. We all blocked him on Facebook. Now I'm afraid that he's going to call or text me tomorrow if I heard anything. Now I regret doing it. Will we get arrested for doing this?
It's not like we're doing anything illegal. I blocked him on the blocking app and put reject call. How do I reject him sending text messages? He's a huge jerk. She was laughing and thought it was funny and I laughed with her.

• Yes.
  • No but it is very stupid thing to do
  • Have fun in juvie
  • Payback is a bitch
Well HE hurt my best friend. He lied, cheated and used her for money and only wanted sex from her because she has a curvy thick body. He is a dirty pig

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but you're both freaking stupid. I know you're just 13-14, but seriously, you're both acting like little kids. I would have never thought of doing that at that age.

• Well it was her idea, not mine!

• Damn it! He better not call me.

• It doesn't matter. You went along with it and you're going to have to face the consequences of your actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just block his number from your phone. You won't go to jail but eventually the truth will come out (it always does) and you and your friend will look really childish. You'd both do best to move on, focus on something or someone else.

• Well I'm trying to focus on my studies and I dont know what to tell her

• Someone told me that I should stop being friends with her and she could end up getting me in jail. We're not going to jail and we're just teaching him a lesson. I didn't tell my parents

• What's the lesson you are teaching him? That's not ok to break up with her? Don't let her bring you down. Just move on. She'll find someone new once the hurt goes away. I'm sorry to say, this isn't the last time she'll have her heartbroken by someone.

What Guys Said 9

• You won't go to jail, and you should look back on how stupid this makes you both look. It's a complete waste of both your time and energy trying to get 'revenge' and thinking you can somehow teach this guy a lesson. All you've gotten from it is even more stress and upset than if you'd just dealt with it like a normal breakup and moved on with your life.

• no
    ...

• You and your friend sure sound like assholes

• Excuse me? Her ex was the asshole.

• Well HE hurt my best friend. He lied, cheated and used her for money and only wanted sex from her because she has a curvy thick body.

• Well just try including that next time, but it still won't help you. This whole 'revenge' thing always ends up badly and I'm saying this from personal experience. You'll either get in trouble, live with guilt or it might not work and backfire badly.

• No you're both fine. Lying in and of itself is not a crime (at least here in America). Just don't try to do anything stupid like start taking donations for medical bills.

• Be real

• you girls sound pretty childish. i don't know who i should pity more, you for having such a desperate friend, or that guy for you guys' childish behavior.

• Your girl friend is desperate tell her to get a life

• Let's see, nope

• No.

I would expect the pair of you will be viewed as undateable by guys who know about it, however.

What Girls Said 3