If you feel watched, are you?

Do you think that if you feel watched you're genuinely being watched?

(I. e. I felt watched by all the guys while walking across the wood plant floor today, not "omg someone is outside my window")

or do you chalk it up to paranoia?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, but usually it does end up being that it's true. Does it bother me? No, not anymore but it used to but not now.
    If it's outside my window it better be fucking casper cuz if not they gonna get shot. :v
    But when that happens to you, I have the perfect song for the 'mood' XD
    https://youtu.be/wGPlCLf9AZ8

Most Helpful Girl

• If I feel like I am being watched then most likely I am. In my mom's apartment there are people who stand at the balcony and they are really quiet and I didn't realize they were watching me until I heard some guy say hi to me. Then I would look up and see people looking down but they were so quiet

What Guys Said 17

• No many times people feal watched due to insecurities or general paranoia. When I feel watched I typically am being watched and then I turn to the person and strike conversation; It's easier than freaking out about it.

• Gut feeling usually indicates people are but you can't always determine what there thinking also people look at each other a lot anyway and + I'd rather look at something pretty then ugly :p

• I assume it's your new job? You're new so it's natural to watch/look at the new person.

• Yeah. I figured. Probably doesn't help that I'm the only female back there lol.

• Ehh sometimes people watch but it has never really bothered me, half the time I don't even notice.

• I always feel like I'm being looked at when I walk around stores or any public place. It's such an uncomfortable feeling and it makes me paranoid. And people ARE ACTUALLY looking at me all the time, it's not like it's in my head.

• All the time. I think it's because I am confident in my looks, and expect some stares every now a then.

• 50% paranoia, 50% watched for real

• no. that's just some kind of self consciousness playing on your mind.

• When i am being watched i don't need to look to see who's watching to confirm it. I already know by the feeling i get when being watched.

• yeah most of the times i feel like some people are constantly watching me when im outside.

• The mind plays tricks, but the gut don't lie.

• most of the time, yes.

• Guys have the tendency of looking at pretty girls so I think they were watching you. We like eye candy. 😉

• More often than not, yeah.

• it's cuz you're too hot

• No, im not Schizophren

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah all the time!

• Most of the time it's just paranoia getting to you.

In the case you described it's probably paranoia and some dudes actually watching you walk.

• if you have that feeling you are being watched its because you are