What is your biggest pet peeve?

It could be about anything, in a relationship, with people in general, life.

Go!

Thank you everyone for your feedback! Some were very funny! And true! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For now... People who don't respond to texts. Even if you can't talk, at least have some common courtesy to say something short like, "busy now, talk later" or "can't talk now" or something to that extent, instead of total silence, which leaves the other person wondering what's going on, etc.

• Omg mine too. Like, in my Top 5!

• Me too, actually! I know he always has a hectic schedule so I've gotten used to it but sometimes I don't hear back from him for days, and naturally, I get alarmed and then he'd tell me that I didn't have to get hurt/worried about him. Well, I care about him so of course I get worried!!

What Guys Said 21

• Here are 3:
    1. People who text during a movie in a movie theater.
    2. People who leave their kids or pets locked in the car on a hot summer day.
    3. Telemarketers and robocalls.
    Bonus peeve:
    4. People who think you make a plural of a noun by adding apostrophe s.

• People who chew with their mouths open.

I can't go to the movies. 200 popcorn crunchers in 1 place is a living hell.

• Like the others mentioned.. I hate being behind slow people!!
    http://i.imgur.com/zxUwTci.gif

I get frustrated lol

• 2|0
  • Biggest pet peeve... people who believe they are better than anyone else, and get off on making people aware of it!

• People who don't pursue relationships but instead move on and get bored easily. Chill the fuck out, grab a beer and chat.

• People licking there fingers out in public also cougher's and sneezers.

• Shit people, y'know, stupid, slimy, lying, cheating, weaselly people. Be stupid, fine, but don't do all that shit to make up for it just because you're an asshole.

• When motorists change lanes without signaling/cutting other motorists off, people not living up to their promises, and people slamming doors.

• People who ramble on a lot of shite coz they feel awkward in silence. Does my nut in. I feel myself going to flip out with them

• Mine is Government and big corporations that just lie their faces off to the people that got them their jobs to start with, because once the they are in.. the lies are then part of the job it seems.. guess there are a few who do try and be up front with the voters.. but if and when it gets back to the others and it always does.. they are reprimanded for it or told they are not the right fit for the job.. take care now

• Assholes. I know we are one everyone now and then, but if you are one all the time, or everytime I see you, it's a wrap can't deal with it.

• Wishy washy people

• That'll forever be slow drivers on the fast lane.

• At this point in time Internet vegans with their vegan or die message and mentality 😡

• Eating noises.
    Like eating chips with your mouth open. Makes me wanna karate chop your throat.

• Someone who ALWAYS has to be right.

• Blue balls

• Dirty people

• When people use the word sexist because they usually don't know what it means

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Stupidity, When One knows What the Answer to Anything in Life is.
    Good luck and Great question, @meesh1220, and I do not mean a person who is uneducated. xx

• I get so annoyed with drivers who don't use their turning signals or when they are switching lanes they put the turning signal on for a second then they switch it off before they completely switched lanes.

• Not having ANY GOOD MOVIES TO WATCH!

• People who are late or flakes, one uppers, slow walkers or drivers.

• Persistent People. Especially when it comes to messaging or Phone Calls.

If you send me 6 messages within 5 minutes (if it's not a novel, venting session or an emergency) it's an automatic turn off for me and I lose interest fast. The same thing goes for phone calls.

• People who make up blatantly fucktarded shit on the Internet feigning wisdom or intellect, when in reality, they're patently full of feces - or simply like to stir it.

Whew! Thanks. I feel better. 🙋

• long nails scraping against anything
    awkward conversations that i can't escape
    extremely nice people

• Dumb and unreasonable people... I can't stand them

• Slow walkers

• Snoring. Omg I hate it so fucking much. 😖

• People who insist on spelling my name wrong especially if they have been writing it for a while.

• Slow drivers.

• When people rate others on here ugh it's so rude like they're humans not numbers

1 private opinion(s)