Trump or Clinton?

• Trump
  • Clinton
  • Move country
  • Im not voting

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am proudly part of the "Never Trump" movement.
    That means I will not vote for him, under any circumstance, no matter his opponent.

Not voting for Trump is not a vote for Hillary. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Hillary. I am simply not voting at all. There are the terrible, abominable people that each side picked, and so the election of one or the other is on their heads.

Personally, I hope Trump loses. Because Trump was loud an adamant about how the reason Mitt Romney lost was because he was a bad canidate who people were not motivated to vote for. It will be hysterical to see the very, very tiny gears in his head spin, as he tries to lay the blame on his loss at the feet of people who think he was a bad candidate, who people were not motivated to vote for.

We can survive Hillary as president. Especially because she will be impeached and arrested. The FBI investigation has gone too far, gotten too serious. There is talk that a HUGE number of FBI agents, including the head, who was appointed by Obama, might resign in protest if she is not indicted.
    That speaks volumes to how much evidence they have against her, that has ONLY not been used to prosecute so far because Loretta Lynch refuses to take the case.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think I will be able to bring myself to vote for bad vs worse.

So... I dunno what I'm gonna do in November.

• Trump.

• My response: We're doomed. I don't want to live in America anymore.

• I'm not an American, but If I am I'd choose Clinton. Haha.

• Bernie.

• Lets be real, he isn't going to win. I mean i would like him more than Trump or Clinton but people are so stupid now days so yeah.

• Bernie or nothing

• Welll i hope he wins but he isn't going to.

What Guys Said 6

• 0|1
  • Im not American but I respect Trump as a business man and how he doesn't want people coming into the country illegaly, but i dont like how he is racist and insults people like Rosey O Donnel for no reason. Hillary annoys me for some reason, i would have voted for Bernie if this was an option and I lived in America.

• Trump.
    I disagree with him on many things, but he's the most libertarian leaning of the two candidates, plus there is something compellingly sane about him.

• i'm doing a write in for super mario

• Regardless of who wins, I'm going to vote third party, then I'm going to study abroad... so for 4 months at least, none of that will be my problem.

• As an American Muslim I'm thinking of either moving to Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, or whatever developed Muslim country I can find a job in. I wanna make enough money and be in a country where I can feel safe and not feel scared anymore. The situation is becoming horrible for us and day by day more people are looking down upon us. It's best for me and best for them so win win situation for both. I'm not voting but instead moving to another country regardless of who wins.

• Damn sorry to hear about that. I hate how Trump has made some people fear for there lives so they result in moving. I really hope he doesn't win.