So today I had my interview! But something happen? Ideas?

The employer didn't ask me many questions. She talk most of the time is that good or bad? She said that she will pick on who gets to go on the second interview! P. S look at my display picture that's me!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look professional if that's what you were wearing to the interview so your appearance can't be the reason in case they don't employ you 👍🏻

• ok good! I never look like that hahah! I usually wear basketball shorts lol! hahah yup! (:

What Guys Said 8

• Be chill don't try to get the job so hard.. The trick is to stay cool and display what you have and being yourself and apply for lot of job interviews..
    You have a set of skills.. And people need to pick.. The kind of person who is perfect for the job.. They don't care if you were the top of your batch or in the bottom of your batch.. If you have a skills they need they will hire you.. Like a lower grade healthy husky man is perfect to be a guard inside bank.. Not a high grade feeble body women.. She is good to be a receptionist or a pathologist.. ...
    Think what are the advantages you have over the other members in your job interview that the person should prefer you over them.. Like your IT skills or your stamina or your knowledge.. Or you capacity to host good conversation... Or capacity to give a good speech..

• poor advice. they want someone eager to be there everyday. "be coo and don't try so hard" tells them otherwise.

if she got an interview her skills aren't in question. they'll hire her if they like her personality, character, and sense of ethics.

• go by yourself so you can take your time and look through the racks.

it's the last place you want to be rushed at.

• @orphan haha I know. (: I might look their. I have to make her think I actually look pretty and the part eventhough I have conscious about how overweight I got. Haven't had the energy to try lately.

• I hope it goes OK for you, Apple! As long as you did your best, be proud of yourself. I want you to get that second interview!

• That's pretty normal/common these days. Did you ask any questions? I wouldn't read too much into it if it seemed to go well otherwise. They get so many applications these days (and interviews) and they often don't have much time to do them so they tend to "skip" a lot of things they might normally do.

• I see an Apple at your display picture.
    Nah, it doesn't mean nothing. Let's hope things work for you.

• There's really no point in worrying about it. she said she would pick who gets invited for a second interview. So just wait for her to pick you, and if she doesn't, move on to your next interview.

• Yeaa that Happens on the first interview...

• And you say your Ugly,
    You look nice

• You dont look 20

What Girls Said 4

• A cartoon character smaller than an apple is you?

It depends on the interviewer. Sometimes they just want to talk to you and see how you respond to things and these are more conversational rather than them going down a list of questions to ask. It's not good or bad particularly, just a different style of interviewing. Good luck!

• You look nice. How did you react when she just talked instead of asking questions?

• Yes I work at a hospital but I am not a doctor. I am like the assistant for doctors and nurses. Everyone who works there is so nice I love working there.

• oh wow! hahah meh I hope I get to make it to the second interview! I know I might not get it because I lack experience! But I say I did the best I could!

• APPLE!!! R u mixed like me 🙂🙂🙂🙂👌🏼😕😉☺️😨😱🤑☺️😖☺️🤔🤔😖🤑🍪🤔☺️

• Sometimes you can tell when you were not selected by key words
    For example if they say: "we are still interviewing other candidates" or "We will contact you" or if they don't seem that prepared then most likely you did not get the job