Who's prettier Gwen Stefani or Scarlett Johansson?

Who's more attractive Gwen Stefani or Scarlett Johansson and why?

Updates:
Both of them I think their hot especially Gwen Stefani I keep thinking how beautiful she is (:
You have to admit both of them are very hot (:

0|0
19|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love gwen. I love to run my tongue all over her stmoach. Scarletts lovely too and has the sexiest voice I've ever heard but I've always loved gwen

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 16

• scarjo

gwen is beautiful but often wears too much makeup. i think she looks best when she wears little to know makeup. but even still i think Scarjo is better

0|1
    0|0
  • ScarJo all the way. I like her lips more, shape of her face, and there's a way her eyes just clinch it. Gwen is pretty too but her face is more angular.

by the way, polls people, polls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson she has the right stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Gwen.

0|1
    0|0
  • scarlett johansson... what do you mean, "why?"

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean do you think one of their body's is more attractive or face or maybe you like their hair more than her (:

• Show All
    • let's rephrase this so you can understand, bruh. the conversation should've ended at my op. every response isn't necessary and getting obnoxious. in other words, stop commenting. i'll show what i mean if you choose to respond to this post

• I'm not scared of you besides people with think your a psychotic if you do

• Meh if I have to choose. Johansson.
    This Elizabeth Olsen kicks both of them off a cliff in my book.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/d-wltn8kTn8/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Scar jo is way hotter

0|1
    0|0
  • Gwen did it for me for awhile. (like in Holla Back Girl)

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have to pick, I'll go with Scarjo

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlett.

0|1
    0|0
  • i used to say GS. Now recently I saw like 1 hot pic of SJ and now I say SJ. Also, I just googled her and she looks like a mashup of me and a bunch of blond chicks. That's somebody's daughter!

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlet.. nit sure how to explain why.. Just my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlet hands down and personal preferences 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find either particulary attractive. Stefani is too thin and Johansson is quite the butterface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Johansson.

0|1
    0|0