Who's prettier Gwen Stefani or Scarlett Johansson?

Who's more attractive Gwen Stefani or Scarlett Johansson and why?

Both of them I think their hot especially Gwen Stefani I keep thinking how beautiful she is (:
You have to admit both of them are very hot (:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love gwen. I love to run my tongue all over her stmoach. Scarletts lovely too and has the sexiest voice I've ever heard but I've always loved gwen

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 16

• scarjo

gwen is beautiful but often wears too much makeup. i think she looks best when she wears little to know makeup. but even still i think Scarjo is better

• ScarJo all the way. I like her lips more, shape of her face, and there's a way her eyes just clinch it. Gwen is pretty too but her face is more angular.

by the way, polls people, polls.

• Scarlett Johansson she has the right stuff

• Gwen.

• scarlett johansson... what do you mean, "why?"

• I mean do you think one of their body's is more attractive or face or maybe you like their hair more than her (:

• let's rephrase this so you can understand, bruh. the conversation should've ended at my op. every response isn't necessary and getting obnoxious. in other words, stop commenting. i'll show what i mean if you choose to respond to this post

• I'm not scared of you besides people with think your a psychotic if you do

• Meh if I have to choose. Johansson.
    This Elizabeth Olsen kicks both of them off a cliff in my book.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/d-wltn8kTn8/maxresdefault.jpg

• Scar jo is way hotter

• Gwen did it for me for awhile. (like in Holla Back Girl)

• If I have to pick, I'll go with Scarjo

• Scarlett.

• i used to say GS. Now recently I saw like 1 hot pic of SJ and now I say SJ. Also, I just googled her and she looks like a mashup of me and a bunch of blond chicks. That's somebody's daughter!

• Scarlet.. nit sure how to explain why.. Just my opinion

• Scarlet hands down and personal preferences 😬

• I don't find either particulary attractive. Stefani is too thin and Johansson is quite the butterface.

• Scarlet.

• Johansson.