So what puts you into a good mood?

I recently played a game of league an did perfect as an adc i dont even play adc very much and not only that but i opened 10 hextech chests to get draven from rerolling 3 champ shards a free skin for riven dragon blade riven, project lucian, and SSW Talon, then i opened a myst gift to get red rider annie and that made my day what are the small things that you do that can make you're day?

So what puts you into a good mood?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Getting things done and having success

2|0
    0|0
  • I played two games of league today as a mid, usually i'm an adc, but doing some mid for a change, and it has been going great so far :)
    I was fed in both games, but lost a game though

1|0
    0|0
  • Music usually always puts me in a good mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Today i finally put my Gangta on an bitch slapped 3 hoes away from the boy iv been eye ballin for a long time and asked his ass if he would go out wit me and he said yes and now i have dinner plans tomorrow Boo!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing stuff I enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • When my soccer team wins :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Music
    Gym
    Video games n chillin
    More gym
    Reading a good book

1|0
    0|0
  • a hot girl :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbation, cause I love that feeling

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• -music
    -a good ride up the coast on my motorbike
    -coffee and comfort food

1|1
    0|0
  • Im a music junkie. So i have songs when im sad, happy, hyped up, etc.. The music just applifies the emotions. So when im happy certain playlists n songs make my day perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being alone puts me in a good mood. I'm introverted so I don't like being around people. I have to have a large amount of downtime to feel happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Music, movies, those close to me, sunshine, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • Food, anime, Asian drama, food, music genre's that I like, games, my boyfriend, food, and kawaii fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • good sleep, getting good grades, and knowing I graduate next Saturday lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn that's sweet 👍 well played, and I'm happy for you! I also get pretty happy when i do especially well in games i play 😄

1|1
    0|0
  • Smokes, sex and eating awesome food puts me in a good mood.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yummy food

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice, can you find me on there? It's nice finding other girls who play League.

1|0
    0|0
  • Music food and shopping 👌

1|1
    0|0
  • Listening to music
    The ocean
    My dogs
    Reading a good book

1|0
    0|0