Do you play music when you sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I had a phase when I constantly listened to music though. I'd have earphones on even while sleeping, and one time I even dreamed of the song that was apparently playing, like my mind made up an MV for it. Thought it was pretty cool when I woke up by the end of it and found out.

• Wow lol your must really like music? What song did you dream about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend that did this. It was always loud country music, late at night.

Why?

I hated it, and now I hate her.

• Seriously though, it's late at night, you have to get up for work the next morning. Brushing your teeth is a reasonable part of that routine, turning on the radio at full volume so that I have to hear some redneck singing about his truck, or how he regrets cheating on his wife all night long is crazy!

• That does sound intense since the radio was blasted on full volume. Some people can block the sound and go to sleep and other people can't. But on the bright side you tolerated it for your girl. But she should had at least lowered the volume for you.

What Girls Said 21

• Only when i have trouble sleeping. If it's quiet and i'm just overthinking, i'd put on something soothing. If it's to block out my brother in law's snoring during a family get together at my parent's place and everyone is sleeping in the living room, I'd plug in whatever song to drown out the sound. I don't know how my sister could live with that :D

• Sometimes I have to put my headphones in and play music or listen to a podcast if my boyfriend starts snoring.

• No, I don't. I wouldn't fall asleep then. I'd be too focused on the music.

• This habit comes and goes in waves. For a few months, I'll listen to one playlist religiously. I need it to relax, the quiet is too loud. The next few months, I can't go to sleep with music, it's too eerie and loud.

• nope.

• ALWAYS! YES!

• Always, I can't sleep without music. I'm a music junkie.

• sometimes when i can't sleep or I'm trying to drown other noise

• I used to, but not anymore. Just a fan on high.

• Nah. I just usually pass it.

• I used to, but then I grew out of it :)

• Sometimes.

• no I have he tv on

• When I was young, I'd listen to an audio adventure. It would depend on the music, but if I had a small device (not an iPad), I'd listen.

• Never. I prefer dead silence.

• All the time. Soft rock

• Not really. I do listen to white noise sometimes though

• No But I do put on my favorite movie and fall asleep

• I do... i play it til im at the point where i feel my self falling asleep then i turn it off.

• No, if I'm feeling anxious or anything I like to use one of those websites that plays the sound of rain though

What Guys Said 6

• I listen to music right before going to sleep. I get in bed, listen to some relaxing music for about 15 minutes, and fall asleep.

• I used to do that allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time, but now I go to bed way too late so I just listen to the radio for a few minutes and then go sleep

• It's funny, sometime I'll fall asleep watching tv, and I think that noise sometimes can actually help me sleep but I don't think I could to music. But I've also never really tried it (other than music like an alarm clock to wake me up). Generally I need complete quiet though.

• sometimes. depends how bad my insomnia is and if i need to get to sleep

• I always have something on, be it a fan, some hypnosis or a movie. Selecting a movie to fall asleep to lasts longer than the act of sleeping though

• sometimes