Could you date somebody who is extreme left ring or extreme right wing?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I consider myself very far out left. Many people might call me extremist in my views. So a girl from the very left would be no problem. Right extremists are usually uneducated and full of bitterness and hatred, neither of which I can or want to deal with.

• That's a totally bullshit statement, no more ignorance and hatred on the far right than there is on the far left of things, what an unintelligent and close minded thing for a supposed liberal to say.

• You can continue to be a European extremist, and I'll continue to be an American republican. Okay?

• And to be completely honest, upon discovery of a hidden comment of yours, I really don't see much of those attacks you mentioned here, I'm sure it has happened, but not as much as you make it seem at least in modern American society. And as an aside, I really don't appreciate someone insulting my intelligence, I didn't question your intelligence so I don't find it too much to ask for the same in return.

What Girls Said 10

• no, i wouldn't be able to. i dont classify myself as either liberal or conservative because i am Christian, which somewhat automatically makes me conservative, but i am also all about equality and change, so in that way i am liberal. i wouldn't be able to date someone extremely conservative because they'd try to make me into a housewife or something and have a really old fashioned (and annoying in my opinion) way of thinking. it is just not happening, and someone too liberal would more than likely not be Christian which is a huge deal to me, and they might be too accepting of some things that make me uncomfortable.

• Definitely not extreme right wing. Extreme left is more likely, but I still doubt that I'd like them.

• I definitely couldn't date a left wing person. Too many moral differences.

• No. I can't handle the crazy!

• Depends what you classify as extreme... if you consider someone like Sander's extremely left wing then yeah I could date someone extremely left wing.

• I can't do either extreme.

• Id rather be with a more left wing than right wing person :)

• I am right wing and extremists on either side tend to be obsessed with politics so probably not

• Neither. Im not liberal or conservative. Im not religious either. I dont mind dating someone who doesn't have everything in common with me but they have to be on the same page with me when it comes to this.

• Extreme right wing no. Extreme left wing maybe

What Guys Said 18

• Never. To both. People too far to one side or the other (extreme) tend to have abandoned logic and reason, and have become emotionally attached to their views.
    They can not accept that they could be wrong, they can not accept that other people could hold different views in good faith, and they see anyone on their side, politically, who isn't as far as they are, to be fakers, cowards, or even infiltrators from the other side... and they see the other side as subhuman and evil.

No. I get having a fiercely held political outlook, mostly because I have one. But these people are lunatics. Even on things I think they are right about, they take things too far, to the point where I find myself wishing they were wrong, just so I was in no way associated with them.

• I love how people here seem to think far right means hatred and far left doesn't. Probably those that said "extreme left, probably" wouldn't want to live in any country that the left went extreme in the last century. Any extreme is bad and probably full of hate. I would not even be close to any extremist.

And it's ridiculous for anyone to think Sanders is "extreme left wing". We've got lots of countries with marxist-leninist parties, that's extreme. Sanders is just another social democrat that knows how to appeal to people.

• Well, I consider myself independent (centre wing) so that's a hard choice.

Extreme right wingers are often aggressive in their views and promote intolerance. While extreme left wingers are just a bunch of emotional retards who are usually biased with their arguments.

But if I HAD TO CHOOSE... I would probably date an extreme left winger, but that doesn't mean I will be happy enough to be able to cope with it. In the future, I hope my significant partner will share the same mixture of political beliefs as me. It only makes it easier for us.

• I'd rather date somebody like me who realizes that both parties are shit and we were warned by our founding father to not fall into a 2 party system. But oh well...

• rightwing girl would get so annoying. Luckily, most girls are liberal thank god

• right wing... fuck no. I dont need someone pushing down my throat how Trump is God and the next Messiah and will build a wall, or how the entire democrat party is all bad, and they won't even listen to reason themselves..

look, we all got bad sides, but when your party fucks up too, dont dismiss it and be like "oh my dick is bigger than yours)... Watergate, Iran-Contra, compare to Whitewater and Monica Lewenski

• I highly doubt it, mostly because I'm a republican, so I couldn't date a hardcore liberal, and I'm not religious so I probably couldn't date a hardcore conservative either. I'd prefer a woman who sits somewhere in the middle.

• Not extreme no, I like dating rational, balanced people.

• I couldn't handle an extreme person on either side, TBH

• I couldn't do either extreme unless they aren't very vocal about it.

• nope.

• What do rings have to do with anything

• Right - No

Left - Possibly

• I don't think either could date me ;)

• Yup. I am extreme left-wing, so... Extreme right? No way. Nazis and Fascists aren't cool.

• So you're a communist? Last time I checked communists were just as bad as fascists.

• Well usually the epitome of the far left winger is a communist, and historically they've been just as "uncool" as fascists and Nazis. I mean no offense of course.

• @5k1nny I don't see why. Comrade Stalin?

• Anyone who engages in party politics annoys me. Why disregard amazing policies because the person touting them wears the wrong colour of badge?

• Sure, as long as politics wasn't bthe only thing we talked about.

• I hate all political parties but I HATE the left wing the most.