Lol what would guys think when their girlfriends call them this?

My prince

lol xD

How would you feel about that?
They wouldn't call u that everytime. But if in a sweet moment, they called u my prince... what would be your thoughts on that? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• She calls me many things and my prince is one of them lol it's sure cool. Yes I call her many things and my princess is one of them as well :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• that's just a nickname maybe they think it's cute but I don't think they think to much about that

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know if I'd post such answer on non-sexual question or not but I'll be honest,
    If my girlfriend called me her prince
    I'd think that her bagina is wet and she wants my D ASAP.
    It's cute and normal.

• hahaha ooook lol

I just dont call him that. I avoid it cause i know it cn be nauseating. but yesterday i did xD

• Ah thankfully someone does :D bless you <3

• I'd honestly be like "Um... ok?" then try to say something similar back. For me, that's random and weird though. I know its a good gesture, but i dont feel comfortable with girls associating me with being anything "Royal" or the likes when it comes to them. Makes me feel like one of those controlling abusive BF's so yeah... no thanks.

• sounds a little odd to me but thats because it's not common. I'm screwed up so it sounds like a dom/sub thing but the scenario works both ways in my head so I guess that means it could be whatever you want.

• The boner would be a reality.
    But... i would grab that chick and give a proper kiss she would loose breath.
    And then... ask her a sandwish, i guess :p

• lol wtf?

how would that give anyone a boner? XD I dont understand lol

• Hey ! We are sensible creatures ! (aka, mostly guys that don't do it for a looong time)

Buuuuuuut, consider my intelligent argument, young Swan:
      If i grabbed you in my lap, while standing, if i looked in your eyes and kissed your lips smoothly and said... "you know i've waited for a princess like you since years"... wouldn't you feel a little worny?

• ok ok

I guess I can grant u that.

• It seems cheesy to me, and not in that 'good cheesy' kinda way.

• i wouldn't care, but it's kinda weird

• Be ok I guess. It might be weird if it was often but here and there would probably be fine.

• Then i think i should find a white horse lol

• It would just remind me of Prince the singer and I'd become saddened at the thought of losing such an iconic star.

Or maybe I'm just saying that...

• Sounds like an epsoide of game of thrones 😉 , well it will be great as my king 😛

• i would laugh at that, and i would feel awkward too.

• maybe i will like it

• I'd rather here her sexy stud other something like that, but my prince is cool

• Awww that's cute. I'd call her princess back.

• I'd love it.

• glad to hear that

I just called my boyfriend of 2 years that xD

I usually avoid calling him that since i think it might be corny lol

• I'd be diamonds ngl

• Belittled

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0