Anyone else good at giving advice but?

Good at giving others advice but suck at taking your own?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• Yep. That's why it's good to have someone who can give you constructive advice and in return you give him/her one so you can both move towards a better place in life.

• No, all my advice that I do have comes from just life experience, which I definitely apply in my life

• yep that sounds a lot like me. because if i would take my own advice i would have left the relationship years ago.

• Of course! Sometimes you need someone to help sort you through these situations.

• I can always tell others to look at a brighter future, but rarely manage to tell myself the same thing.

• yup, im totally like that.

• Definitely me. I'm a known hypocrite who never takes my own advice. There is a picture of me next to the phrase "Do as I say and not as I do" in the dictionary, lol.

• No, I always listen to the voices in my head.

• I give some of the best advice in the history of the universe, but I'm also my biggest critict.

• everybody?

• r u talking about me? lol

• I used to be that way.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, you are Absolutely Right with asking this Question... I may be a Wise ol Owl in Helping others, But Hard Habit to Break in Following my Own Advice many times down the Fine Lines.
    Good luck and Great question, @ashley1996 xx

• Thank you :)

• Oh, so welcome.
      On the other hand, yes, I do take my own advice and like many of us, the other side is just a "Ride" tha tis not always easy. xxoo

• Oh, yes, I've definitely been there before. It's easier to give the advice because you're not as emotionally attached or invested.

• Yeah like the majority of the population xD I think I answered this question today already. It's the whole 'easier said than done' thing in my opinion.

• Nah, I can be pretty terrible at giving advice, especially if someone is emotional and needing some comfort/advice. I think if the person is in a calm place, I have the time to give good advice, especially about guys! But I suck at it, haha. "Dump his ass. He just makes you sad" "I love him...*sob*"

• I'm guilty of this sometimes 😝

• i suck at giving advice. Period. Forget about taking my own

• Others are likely not taking the advice either...

• Im a pro at this. An advanced pro.

• yes that is me to a tea