If today is May the 4th then doesn't that mean?

Doesn't that mean tomorrow will be revenge of the 5th?

;)

Most Helpful Guy

• And don't forget about Revenge of the 6th right afterward. Then the 7th Awakens.

July cannot get here fast enough. Sharknado: The Fourth Awakens. I should get a countdown timer.

Most Helpful Girl

• NOW, SEE, LOOK HOW YOU DID THAT.

I mean, it should be pretty obvious where I stand on the Star Wars franchise. lol.

__

Now it's 5/5 -- Cinco de Mayo, which has been celebrated in California since 1863, but pretty much ignored forever in México -- even though it commemorates the Mexican victory at Puebla during the French occupation of México. (The battle affected the US Civil War by tying up the French, who might otherwise have reinforced the Confederate secessionist forces.)

__

Random randomness of the day: Yr username makes me think you go around smashing old vinyls and CD's of "Sweet Home Alabama." (SweetHom (e)-icidal... yeah #nurdgurl #itshopeless)

What Guys Said 14

• Oooohhhhhh!!! I like where your head is at girl!

• That's exactly what it means, which means I need to find a whiny arrogant boy with feathered hair, there's gotta be some like that around right?

• Here in Latvia we were celebrating the Restoration of our independence.

• Revenge of the 5th is the day when your body has to deal with the consequences of all the booze and nerd food from the movie marathon on the 4th

• today is cinco de cuatro!

• My girlfriend is leaving this morning, so we celebrated Cuatro de Mayo.

• Sure does.

• Yes it sure will men that

• not sure about that

• Nah, tomorrow is Civil War!

• that one was... okay

• Yes but 4:20 happens twice a day.

• I always get arrested on May 5th. keeping my ass inside tmw.

• I'm kind of sad that more people are starting to like starwars... no idea why

What Girls Said 6