Who is responsible for ISIS terrorist group?

0|0
7|23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• terrorists groups will continue to exist and spawn due to America and other Western countries making in-roads into the Middle East in the 1950s & 1970s (when we started tinkering with regimes and putting people in power in Iraq and Iran) and even going back to post WWII when we gave the Jewish people land to re-establish Israel

so going forward there will always be a sect of Islamic "fundamentalist" who see America and the West as intruding on their way of life... which we in a sense did

anyone who blames Obama or even Bush for the wave of terrorism are being short sighted

0|1
    0|0
    • it goes back to WW1, when the British and French made a secret deal to screw the Arabs that they convinced to rebel against the Ottomans. They carved up the region into new countries that fit their own purposes without regard to local cultures, customs and religion.

look up the Sykes-Picot Agreement.

• @Dandeus ok well i imagine we can factor that in to. regardless it seems western imperialism, colonialism and general meddling have led to our present state.

of course that doesn't excuse terrorism but if the question is about the root cause of terrorism well...

What Girls Said 6

• terroist of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rumor says America, because Obama's lisp said it all (August, last year). And then there are Israel and UK too, but I don't know for sure. And again, Muslims themselves, I mean Muslims which are part of ISIS, not Muslim in general. I'm a Muslim but I hate ISIS.

0|0
    0|0
  • The governments who decided to Invade Iraq... and they know it!

1|1
    0|0
  • themselves, their leaders who recruit members

0|0
    0|0
  • They have nobody but themselves to blame

0|0
    0|0
  • America

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Us.

Terrorism is the symptom; American imperialism in the Middle East is the cancer.

1|3
    0|0
  • ISIS is a sequel to Al Qaeda And Al Qaeda was sourced and funded by the cI to fight the USSR.
    Later ISIS was indirectly helped to fight president Assad of Syria.

http://i.imgur.com/0T9hbc2.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Edit: * Al Qaeda was sourced and funded by the CIA to fight the USSR.__________

• ISIS filled the void the US created in Iraq by removing the Baath Party (and Saddam) and disarming the Iraq army.

• If you're asking who is responsible for the existence of ISIS, it is clearly the US government (and more specifically, all those war hawk morons in both US political parties).

0|0
    0|0
  • The Spawn of Cain.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Pentagon through their lurid action and dealings

1|3
    0|0
  • The US with their wars in the Middle East that have destabilised the whole area.

1|3
    0|0
  • Radical Islam. ISIS could be compared to a Westboro Baptist Church or the old Ku Klux Klan. There are many muslims who aren't religious zealots, and hate ISIS too, but yeah ISIS is an organisation that is based around the same Radical Islam that has been plaguing us since the 80s.

0|0
    0|0
  • The west is responsible for creating the conditions that allowed them to flourish, but ISIS is obviously responsible for the consequences of their actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • US for invading Iraq and Libya as well as for funding the FSA and Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and who knows who else who are currently funding them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The goat humping inbreds who join and America for going over there and stirring everything up and training militants

0|0
    0|0
  • The United States.

1|1
    0|0
  • ISIS is Responsible for itself, but all Muslims who fail to denounce radical Islam share blame.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get up every day renouncing the asinine actions of the Westboro Baptist Church or other christians sects? It's not the job of moderate believers to renounce all kinds of idiots just because they happen to worship the same god. In any other context, this would make absolutely no sense and I think it's funny how people only expect this of muslims but not of christians or jews or hindus or buddhists.

• Show All
    • non-muslims don't care.

• @BlueCoyote
      The "problem" and its not actually a problem, with Islam, is the same as with Baptists - there are a 1000 different, unconnected, "denominations." that's why the Westboro church, and it's broodmates, continue to exist.

• Blame the gods

0|0
    0|0
  • That one world that has Humans on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • isis is responsible for isis

0|0
    0|0
  • The people in the death list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslim

0|0
    0|0
  • Usa and Israel

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Left-wing SJW hipsters in the west and themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama armed the Syrian rebels when we wouldn't back military action against Assad. McCain was photographed with the future leader of ISIS at a meeting of Syrian rebels, so both political parties are to blame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Their false cephalate. To my knowledge he's a self proclaimed zealot with no balcony from the official Islamic leadership in the public sense making him a political terrorist.

0|0
    0|0