Will he able to hack me again?

I reset my phone losing all my pictures, texts etc because this asshole I used to talk to was obsessed with me and hacked my phone. I don't talk to him anymore, will he be able to hack me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as he doesn't get his hands on your phone, you'll be okay. Bear in mind, a reset may have not fixed it, if he used some root level hack. Best bet would be to go to the store.

What Guys Said 3

• possibly

• Depends how he hacked your phone in the first place

• He's broke, I think he downloaded a free app to his cellphone and somehow did it by texting me.. I'm not sure. All I know is that when I seen "spy disable" on my phone I knew something wasn't right. Should I buy another cellphone? I don't know what to do. I keep tape on my front and back lense whenever I'm in the house and all of my photos etc are deleted.

• I'd go to the store to make sure the bad stuff was removed... Some of that stuff can hang around.. really tricky to remove.

What Girls Said 1