Have you tried limb-lengthening surgery?

if you haven't tried it you obviously need not reply
i mean, it's not a poll. if you think you have anything interesting to say then go ahead but there's no need for "no" and "hell no!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I inquired into it a few years ago. I have one short leg & wanted the get it evened up with the other.

• so you didn't? how can you walk?

• why not?

• thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 7

• fuck no

• I wouldn't do that lol it's hard enough to gain some mass on these long ass limbs

• I'm 6'4 almost 6'5 with long legs and an 82" reach from fingertip to fingertip. I don't think I need that lol

• I'm 6'5"... never!

• No, but I know a lot about it, and I might do it one day in the future if I have the time and money.

• what's the cheapest clinic you know about and how long would it take to have it done and getting to walk again?

• Lol, no...

• no why would you do that and what medical basis does it work?

• they break your the bones in your legs so they can take the peaces every day a millimeter more apart while they grow to fill the gap

• and some private surgeons perform it

• i can't share links in my posts so just google it yourself if you0re interested. search limb-lengthening surgery and read the first four results