Should everyone shut up about the introvert/extrovert thing?

Does anyone even care?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of my friends care about it, seriously. Sometime I thought they were very creepy because they looked at people, observed them, and wrote about the result. Hahaha. Once, they said to me, 'Hey, maybe you're an INFJ person'. I don't know, it was weird, but it was unique too. And after that, I started to observe people. And guess what, introvert and extrovert things now being a favorite subject to discuss by all of my classmates. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• shutup how? what is the introvert/extrovert thing?

What Girls Said 2

• I could say the same about almost every subject discussed on GAG.

• Yea I don't give a fuck

What Guys Said 6

• I agree. And when it happens, most people cry about being "introverts" despite having and enjoying plenty of social contact, so they can piss and moan about how alone they are to the Internet.

Most people fall somewhere in-between anyway.

• Yes. Who the hell cares?

• its not a big deal to be angry on it. or react like your reacting on it.

• What introvert/extrovert thing?

• Why let it bother you either way? It beats all those "be honest, do I look okay?" posts where they'd have a nervous breakdown if the guys answering weren't just bullshitting in a weak attempt to get laid. Or worse yet, the how do I look posts where it's clearly a fake picture and those same guys are still dribbling over it.

• SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!

HA HA!