How would you react if your significant other forced you to delete the inappropriate pictures from your computer or phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have any inappropriate pictures on my computer or phone but I would get very pissed off if he thought he could 'force' me to do something.

Most Helpful Guy

• IF...
    That depends on who's in the photo:
    *-my S. O. No problem
    *-someone I knew before? No problem
    *-a model from a porn site? I'd ask her to stay outta my computer

by the way,
    -I don't have any porn on or 'inappropriate photos on my computer, not even myself.
    -I know my S. O. good enough to know she wouldn't ask that.

What Girls Said 9

• Forced me? Who is he to force me to do anything? I'd show him his place, he's not the boss of me. Kindly asking is one thing. But forcing? Nope nope nope.

• Inappropriate pictures of an ex-Of course
    Inappropriate pictures of random men-Of course

I have his body, that's all I need and hopefully all he needs.

• Id comply. I would understand his annoyance. All he would have to do is ask and theyd be gone the next day np.

• It depends what u mean by inappropriate?

• I mean porn lol

• Oh right and yeah I would be pissed off a bit in your position but in my view at the end of the day I would just get rid of it since it would make my boyfriend happier since I am dating him and not a phone 😂 I don't really know how to answer this without cringing but yh that's what I would

• I wouldn't have any inappropriate pictures anyway but I guess that would r my response to the situation

• I don't let significant others force me to do anything.

• Why would I have inappropriate photos?
    If they are of him-I'd delete them upon request

• He wouldn't have to as there aren't any on my phone.

• He's asked me to before but said it was okay if I didn't want to. I guess I'd just have to respect what he wanted, I'd miss them but it's not that big of a deal if that's what I need to do so he was happy and comfortable

What Guys Said 9

• well they are inappropriate so it seems like i shouldn't have them on there anyway. so i'd delete them

• Inappropriate pics of her? I would delete them without hesitation.
    Inappropriate pics from others? She's no one to tell me what to do with stuff that has nothing to do about her, though I wouldn't have pics of others if I'm in a relationship.

• Just lie and say I did it or back them up and just delete them in front of her then put them back on.

• Break up with her. If she was confident in our relationship she wouldn't see me having naked pictures on my computer / phone a problem.

• All the girls in here are like " i don't have any porn " lol.

i rarely watch porn let alone "save" pictures and what not in my computer/phone, but hey if she happens to find out, she would just laugh about it, she knows i am her pleaser :D

• I'd be pissed, it took me almost 8 1/2 months to take the 756 dick pics I have saved.

• I don't have any but trying to force me to do anything is grounds for dismissal.

• I don't have any of those, but my significant other will not "force" me to do anything.

• No one is forcing me to get rid of my antique erotic photography collection (54,000+ digital scans from the 1840s through the 1930s). You can't just replace THAT later.