Just For Fun - Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube?

Have YOU ever solved a Rubik's Cube?

How long did it take you?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea..
    i got frustrated and took off all the stickers and reapplied them to the right sides LMAO

• @Cosytoasty hahaha trolling b4 trolling was a thing

• thanks for mho 🎉😁

Most Helpful Guy

• If you extended my lifespan another 400 years, I'd still not be able to complete it.

What Girls Said 23

• no :'(

• Yup. I peeled off all the stickers and matched them up. I still think that's pretty good problem solving skills considering the point is to get them all on the same sides. I accomplished what I set out to do. 😏

• Nope but I can google it!

• One side. But once in frustration, I threw it. It broke apart and I put it back together, finished. So there's that accomplishment. Lol.

• Lol, I tried but never. However, something fascinates me about it. No matter how much I lose, I just want to get back at it.

• No, I can only do one side Lol

• No, I get too frustrated. XD

• No because I never had one :(

• I have noticed the logic behind it, but it takes way too much to even get started. 😂

• No, never. But it's something I want to do.

• nope.

• No, but that would be something to try.

• YEAH! After 15 minutes of agony, I painted the sides to look the same. 😆

• Ah no. Hahaha. I've never solved it.

• Nope. I can get one side and thats where it ends lol.

• Nope, I've never given myself the chance actually

• it took me 2 weeks

• No never hav and never will I hav better things to dooo

• I can solve 1 side in a few minutes

• No I can't say I ever have.

• Yes I have, It took me 2 days.

• Yes , i have

What Guys Said 27

• Being brave and not going anon for the rest of the day. I have. I think I was 11 or 12 when I got good at it. I could finish one in under 35 seconds. I even had the small key chain ones.

• That's impressive.

• My mind is good at things where I can focus by not focusing if that makes sense. I've always been like that. Thanks and cool question.

• Yes, although I didn't do it intuitively, so some would probably say I cheated. There are various strategies out there for solving Rubik's cubes. It was mostly matter of studying one, taking notes, applying the techniques I learned, and then practicing until I didn't need the notes anymore. I then began to slowly phase out the "beginner" techniques with more and advanced techniques to increase my speed speed.

My first attempt probably took a few hours. By the time I was able to solve one without notes, my average speed was around 90 seconds. I'm not even close to being a speedcuber, but nowadays, I can solve one in 45 (plus or minus 10) seconds, which is probably "fast" to someone who doesn't cube. I'd love to be sub 30, but I seem to have reached my limit.

• Yes I pop one corner out then disassemble then reassemble in the correct order, takes about a minute tops. It's not cheating the rules didn't say I couldn't think outside the Cube. ;)

• I didn't know how but then I memorized this one because it makes it really easy, I have no idea what I am doing but it works!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdLz2U8rbE

• I can solve it pretty easily. Occasionally I still use mine to try to put some patterns into it like:

ruwix.com/.../cube-in-a-cube-in-a-cube.jpg

• i had a dream that i got really close and then i woke up

• I was given a set of instructions on how to do it. I'm sure I still have them, and the cube, somewhere.

• I don't think I have. Tried once or twice as a kid but didn't do it. Haven't tried ever since.

• Only one side.

• I don't have one... some random day i pick one from someone and started doing it.
    I think i almost done it in 1 minute, but i didn't make it.

I've mostly never touch one.

• On average it takes me about 3 minutes to solve any combination. I could probably do it under a minute if I practiced more often, but I don't care to.

• I had one when I was a lot younger, most of my friends did and yes I did solve it.
    Took me maybe 30mins to an hour if I remember right. Not sure why I were so crazy over them back them... maybe it was the alcohol I'll never know.

• no i gave up

• yeah. multiple times

• Yes once... a long time ago. A girl I was seeing at the time explained the algorithm to me and I solved it quickly... havnt touched one since and probably could dobit again without looking up the algorithm.

• Yes once. Took me a while, not worth doing again.

• If you count peeling off the stickers and gluing them on, then yes. Yes I have.

• No I haven't.

• nope, but I've never tried for more than 2 minutes lol

• Yes and no. By yourself it would take some time. By using algorithms its a one trick pony

• never really tried. haven't touched one since i was 3 or 4.

• As if I have the patience to deal with that rainbow troll

• Yeah, probably a hundred thousand times or so. I use to solve them in about a minute.

• yes i have, and it took me 6 hours.

• Yes I did. It was fun!

• i hate those things.

• Yes. 8:47.