Just For Fun - Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube?

Have YOU ever solved a Rubik's Cube?

Just For Fun - Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube?
How long did it take you?

2|0
24|28

Most Helpful Girl

• yea..
    i got frustrated and took off all the stickers and reapplied them to the right sides LMAO

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Cosytoasty hahaha trolling b4 trolling was a thing

• thanks for mho 🎉😁

Most Helpful Guy

• If you extended my lifespan another 400 years, I'd still not be able to complete it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• no :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. I peeled off all the stickers and matched them up. I still think that's pretty good problem solving skills considering the point is to get them all on the same sides. I accomplished what I set out to do. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I can google it!

0|0
    0|0
  • One side. But once in frustration, I threw it. It broke apart and I put it back together, finished. So there's that accomplishment. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I tried but never. However, something fascinates me about it. No matter how much I lose, I just want to get back at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can only do one side Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I get too frustrated. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I never had one :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have noticed the logic behind it, but it takes way too much to even get started. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. But it's something I want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but that would be something to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • YEAH! After 15 minutes of agony, I painted the sides to look the same. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah no. Hahaha. I've never solved it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can get one side and thats where it ends lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never given myself the chance actually

0|0
    0|0
  • it took me 2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • No never hav and never will I hav better things to dooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I can solve 1 side in a few minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't say I ever have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, It took me 2 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , i have

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Being brave and not going anon for the rest of the day. I have. I think I was 11 or 12 when I got good at it. I could finish one in under 35 seconds. I even had the small key chain ones.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's impressive.

• My mind is good at things where I can focus by not focusing if that makes sense. I've always been like that. Thanks and cool question.

• Yes, although I didn't do it intuitively, so some would probably say I cheated. There are various strategies out there for solving Rubik's cubes. It was mostly matter of studying one, taking notes, applying the techniques I learned, and then practicing until I didn't need the notes anymore. I then began to slowly phase out the "beginner" techniques with more and advanced techniques to increase my speed speed.

My first attempt probably took a few hours. By the time I was able to solve one without notes, my average speed was around 90 seconds. I'm not even close to being a speedcuber, but nowadays, I can solve one in 45 (plus or minus 10) seconds, which is probably "fast" to someone who doesn't cube. I'd love to be sub 30, but I seem to have reached my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I pop one corner out then disassemble then reassemble in the correct order, takes about a minute tops. It's not cheating the rules didn't say I couldn't think outside the Cube. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know how but then I memorized this one because it makes it really easy, I have no idea what I am doing but it works!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdLz2U8rbE

0|0
    0|0
  • I can solve it pretty easily. Occasionally I still use mine to try to put some patterns into it like:

ruwix.com/.../cube-in-a-cube-in-a-cube.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • i had a dream that i got really close and then i woke up

0|0
    0|0
  • I was given a set of instructions on how to do it. I'm sure I still have them, and the cube, somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have. Tried once or twice as a kid but didn't do it. Haven't tried ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one... some random day i pick one from someone and started doing it.
    I think i almost done it in 1 minute, but i didn't make it.

I've mostly never touch one.

0|0
    0|0
  • On average it takes me about 3 minutes to solve any combination. I could probably do it under a minute if I practiced more often, but I don't care to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one when I was a lot younger, most of my friends did and yes I did solve it.
    Took me maybe 30mins to an hour if I remember right. Not sure why I were so crazy over them back them... maybe it was the alcohol I'll never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i gave up

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. multiple times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes once... a long time ago. A girl I was seeing at the time explained the algorithm to me and I solved it quickly... havnt touched one since and probably could dobit again without looking up the algorithm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes once. Took me a while, not worth doing again.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you count peeling off the stickers and gluing them on, then yes. Yes I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, but I've never tried for more than 2 minutes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. By yourself it would take some time. By using algorithms its a one trick pony

0|0
    0|0
  • never really tried. haven't touched one since i was 3 or 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • As if I have the patience to deal with that rainbow troll

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably a hundred thousand times or so. I use to solve them in about a minute.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have, and it took me 6 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did. It was fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 8:47.