Does this piss you ladies off?

or do you laugh with it? lol

the youtube comments were more brutal haha.

• i am so mad
  • i got a better one
  • shits funny
  • shits weak

Most Helpful Girl

• God I pity the dude in the front seat being shown in the camera. He doesn't look amused and then starts doing a facepalm after a point. :D

The dudes in the video some what sound British.

There was only 1 I thought was cleaver, the rest was pretty lame. I've heard seen better sexist jokes than that.

Over all none of that offends me, I like dark humor type stuff.

• i really dont understand the jap's eye one. kept saying it out loud, couldn't get it lol.

yeah he kinda looked like he wanted to laugh but couldn't

• Thank you for mhg. :)

• of course :)

What Girls Said 23

• That's not funny. Public transit is horrible enough without obnoxious dudebros screams stories about sexual assault.

• I didn't watch it because I was to lazy to click play!

• Not at all, I find it funny actually and am a bit embarrassed for them. It's just a bunch of drunken idiots thinking they're the shit on an underground after all 😂

• they really do sound drunk lol. thats what makes it so funny for me, like if it was just a bunch of normal chaps talking, i would've been like meh...

• gosh may we never see moments of ourselves while drunken and doing stupid shit ever... XD

• Ohhhh yes I just hope there aren't any videos of me yet 😳😅

• I would have to care about those to be pissed off :P

• Nah, man. It's funny, but it's kindergarten-while-at-the-school-playground funny. Knock-knock joke funny. The "ha ha, Jimmy, look at your mom's face when you said *insert inappropriate comment here* funny."

You get where I'm going with this? Cause I'm basically saying that I wouldn't get butthurt, but I definitely wouldn't stay up late to watch it on Comedy Central.
    Now, those YouTube "Get Rekt" videos where that blonde chick interviews the protestors, though... That's what makes me laugh.

by the way, I can't tell if they're Scottish or Canadian. But they gotta be either one, in my opinion.

• someone said it's a UK accent, and they're chanting an old rugby song.

hey i posted 2 of those get rekt videos with that blonde girl today, so funny lol.

• Oh.
      Poop.
      I wish they were Canadian. :'( I was prepped to use the "Blame Canada" memes...

And Ikr? Lol. It's absolutely hilarious because they got nothing to say afterwards, lmao.

• meh... it is just pointless annoyance really. I d be so annoyed with with people screaming like that while commuting lol.
    and it is sort off childish. not really funny too.

• by weak, I mean it was lame.

My face was like this : D when I clicked but then the laugh didn't come :(((

I thought it was gonna be funny, bro.

• How do they know they're feminists? I think they're just annoyed passengers at the drunks. Only 2 were funny, the rest weren't. Watching angry feminists get owned is one of my youtube hobbies, this one is meh.

• i don't think feminist had anything to do with it, just a poor choice of a YouTube video title lol.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2tGknnSSA

GENDER EQUALITY UP IN THIS BITCH

• i felt stupid earlier when i watched it and didn't understand but now i rewatched it and i get it! it isn't offensive but they seem to have gotten under her skin, i'd just brush it off, put in my earbuds & smile at them

• I don't get them?

• Can someone please explain why these "jokes" are considered funny?

• Yeah most people seem to grow out of it but enough don't that it is up to us to be the change we want to see in the world. Always a pleasure talking to you BertMacklinFBI, hope you have a great weekend

• some people never do grow out of it, but we can still do what we can. hey it was very nice talking to you too. I wish you a good weekend and a happy Mother's Day.

• Meh, just another Tuesday in Glasgow.

• I think it's funny but i think they're really assholes hahah, like... it's funny coz it's just a stupid funny joke-song but those guys are stupid hhaahaha X'D

• Ehh I didn't find it funny... Those guys come off as fraternity idiots. Lol no I'm not a feminist but I didn't find it funny for a personal reason.

• it basically depends on my mood.. first few were okay... but overdo it , it becomes annoying
    p. s the chorusing is cute though! :)

• it pisses me off
    not because of feminist reasons
    because they're making an already awful journey even worse
    screaming and shouting and the other people can't even leave

• yeah sorry if that happens to you on public transport. i understand it must be annoying for some people.

• Definitely laughed.. especially at the mine shaft part (very clever) but I did have this stereotypical/innate women reaction of "ugghhhh men" but in a more loving way lol.

• really? hahaa that's awesome.

• @Applefan1 I dont think so haha wouldn't make sense if you have lol

• Hahaha!! Right. I am sure I have talked to someone like you on this site. I gotta go. I have commitments I gotta get done anyway.

• I don't really think it's funny, it's just some guys being obnoxious.

• Wasn't offended. It was just not funny

• Waaat that Irish doode looking lebro talking didn't make sense.

• It didn't offend me really. they are immature idiots who have nothing else to do with their life.

• I'm not offended but I'm not laughing... this just seems kind of dumb and useless

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• I lost it at "mein shaft" 😂

• You could argue it's not the most appropriate place for it, but I won't. I'd value people's spontaneous fun over other people's sensibilities. I get how people might find it annoying, but I say deal with it and let them have their fun.

It's not like it's super high level humor or anything but half the fun is how exuberant and over the top it is. People take it too seriously and take them too seriously like they are think they are super funny and that we're all supposed to think it's funny. I don't think even those guys take it that seriously. Ever consider that it's supposed to be more fun than funny?

This idiot just out to stop other people having fun. What a stupid insult. Aside from the reasonable probability that they would still sing anyway, if they are singing because they don't get pussy then so what? They're dealing with it and still having fun - one of the better reactions, no?

It's interesting how even in her disapproval she still places getting pussy as high value. If that's what our society values then I believe they are handling it well. Good lads.

• I dont think its funny and it doesn't really piss me off either.

I do think its funny that the girl tried to insult them by saying "if they actually got lussy they wouldn't have to sing about it".

Its so predictable that they always go for the "I bet you dont get laid insult"

• That's funny xD I've heard similar type of singing-game with guy's stuff (in Spanish though), we used to play it in Middle School/High School, I never had a problem when they said stuff about guys, and girls never had problems about girl's stuff, but I guess we weren't so sensitive hahahah XD

Some of what they said was weak, but offensive? Come on, it's a joke. I love this kind of things though, gets some idiots all triggered xD

• i don't think I'm clever enough to come up with any puns on the spot but I'll be laughing hahaa

• Sounds like a bus in Glasgow on a Friday night lol (The lady shouting is definitely Glaswegian) NOT for the faint of heart and sensitive types.

• damn I've been getting mixed answers.

i got UK, Irish, Glaswegian, Welsh, Canadian, Scottish, and just drunk lol.

• Glaswegian here, checkin in... Lol

• @JCT666 Ha, so we've found one of the miscreants in the vid!

• Funny, for small minded people...

• Thats like a shitty annoying version of a sea shanties,
    What we do with a drunken sailor,
    what will we do with a drunken sailor
    what will we do with a drunken sailor,
    what will we do with a drunken sailor early in the morning
    Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter
    Early in the morning

• I'd probably be annoyed af... because it's not really funny (but also not really offensive, you know how it's meant...)

• jokes can get pretty sensitive depending on where people take them, but these guys really do sound drunk lol

• That miscarriage joke, though!! 😂

• lol the comments section is awesome, so many lulz to be had.

• A lady walked into a barn asking to ride a horse.

A horse she wanted?

A stretched out pussy she got! 

A lady came to rent a boat...
      a Seamen she got!

A lady came to the farm to buy an egg...
      My cock she got!

A lady came to the pet store...
      A wet pussy she got!

A lady came to the gym to learn about boxing...
      A fisting she got!

fucking youtube comments LOL

• haha yeah I love YouTube comments, they always deliver.

• last one lol

A lady came into the store one day, asking for some sea animals!

Some sea animals she wanted!

Crabs she got!

• Northern Ireland xD

• that was weak, what was it a bus shanty?

• Those girls shouting at the end were funny lol

• At least the brunette to the right was cool about it. :D

• lol that was funny

• I gotta say the miscarriage one got me. Lmao!

• the most sensitive one of them all lol

• Sometimes somethings are so inappropriate their funny. You can't help but laugh. Kinda like Louis CK jokes.

• Pretty typical lad behavior... sort of like the UK equivalent to tools int he US. Its the same mentality of, 'boys will be boys'. I am all for having a ruckus and having fun and being jolly, but it is more than possible to do so without putting down another group. I understand these chants likely go way way back, but that does not mean we can't change them...

• yeah, just a bunch of chaps having a drunken time on public transport. I mean im assuming drunk lol