What is going through your mind right now?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Life goals, relationships, oranges.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A nap would be great right now.

0|2
    0|0
  • A work event later tonight + my lap pool swim + a certain male date.

0|1
    0|0
  • That i miss my ex

0|1
    0|0
  • To wank or not to wank. I mean I wanna but not sure I can be bothered.. I usually go once a day but I have yet done todays.. so I should, but now I'm just typing my thoughts so my fingers are occupied and I'm just wasting time really.. okay having a wank, cheers for helping me decide :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Love women that Love wanking!! More should do it, more often, and share what they like, with their SO!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Trying to figure out what's going through my mind right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • How to redesign this process at work I just got a meeting out of. These fuckers think too small lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Gods! Another that is thinking about work? WTF is wrong with us? Overachievers?
      Maybe just to stupid to let it go, and have a life...
      For me, just bad at making up excuses why I didn't get some BS task done!!

• Show All
    • Preaching to the Choir, boy!! You have to find a work/life balance, because when you drop dead, at work, from a stress heart attack, they will have another guy, tomorrow, doing your job, maybe not as well, but they won't even go to your funeral!!!

• Don't think about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why some people have a conservative mindset (both politically and sexually). It will lead them, nowhere.

0|1
    0|0