Just for fun: Which door would you go through?

Sorry to those who can't see properly. I've typed the options up for those using mobiles 😊

Red - back in time

Orangle - unlimited food

Yellow - all fictional characters are real

Green - magic exists

Blue - no illnesses

Dark blue - to the future

Purple - unlimited money

Pink - everyone lives happily ever after

Orange**

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ooooo I love this... I'd choose the Green or the Pink door for sure!

• Real magic would be awesome lol♥

• 😂😂😂😂😂 I'd get jealous if u had more wives 😔 I want all of your attention 😘😂❤

• You got it dudeeeee*michelle tanner voice*

What Guys Said 44

• Purple.

Let's take a look at each door:
    Red -- back in time. I don't have much to change. It also may produce a butterfly effect and make things worse than they are. Also, who is to say that the affected me would actually be me? It's too vague and leads to much possibility for unfavorable outcomes.

Orange (or orangle lol) -- unlimited food. That seems like a good way to get fat xD. There is also the reasoning that I could just get purple and buy all the food I want.

Yellow -- all fictional characters are real. That would be kind of troublesome if a fictional character came to life and wanted world domination. If it was a "your favorite fictional character," that'd be one thing... but having "all" characters come to life is almost sure to lead to negative consequences.

Green -- This was very tempting. I would imagine magic to be pretty badass. That being said, magic existing could cause more issues than positive things. It may the case where everyone, good and bad, could use magic, which would be like giving everyone in the world a gun. That could again lead to a bad ending.

Blue -- No illnesses. As horrible as this sounds, I feel this would lead to overpopulation, starvation, and eventually death since more people would be living so long. The world would eventually run out of space. It's a bit of a pipe dream; Saving everyone brings doom to everyone.

Dark blue -- to the future. Well, I dunno how the future will be. If it turns out to be horrible, I'd be stuck there. I'll pass.

Pink -- everyone lives happily ever after. I'm too skeptical for this LOL. Seems too good to be true. I don't think it's possible for everyone to be in a fairytale and have a "happily ever after."
    --------
    Purple, on the other hand, leads to unlimited money. That's a LOT of possibility.
    -- Buy a smaller country. Deem it your home base. Build up the military, technology, stability, and economy of the nation.
    -- Buy a large island (or make an island) with however many billions... or
    -- Buy the resources you need with however many billions.
    -- Deem it your nation.
    -- Create a military infrastructure and bring people in from your home base.
    -- Have nations indebted to you by loaning them money and paying off the debt of nations you like.
    ... and so forth.

Unlimited money could do A LOT of things.

• I always look forward to your answers !! Thanks!! 👍

Lol orangle is a new shade of Orange haha 😂 hey, you know me and my typos 😂😂 remember ", sneakers" 😂😂

• Hahaha it's totally alright. I understand.
      It reminds me of oracle + orange. Perhaps an oracle with a really bad/heavy spray tan 😂

• Ahaha 😂😂👍 I could never hide behind anon , everyone would know it was me due to the typo errors 😂😂

• Probably the green door, because I would be able to use magic, in order to achieve some of my wishes...

• either red, green, blue or purple

red is tempting because I made a couple of mistakes which I regret a lot.

green... magic could fix many things and make some of my mistakes forget... but just because it exists doesn't mean that I can use it or profit from it.

blue... sure, no illnesses is always great, but if that means for the whole population then there will be quickly a problem with overpopulation.

and purple... unlimited money could definitely fix many problems and make life much easier... definitely tempting. And it would fix some of the wrong decisions I took too...

I don't know, hard decision

• Yellow or green are the least safe but potentially the best choices. Yellow pretty much gives you magic, time travel, etc by virtue of the characters that can do it. Though that doesn't necessarily mean you'd get any control over it... Green has the same problem. Which system of magic, and do you even get to use it?

In short - Make anime real.

• I would go through the door of "WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! "Just For Fu" questions are mine!" :-P

I'd probably go through the navy blue door.

• *clears throat* "Just For FUN"

*nonchalantly walks away, whistling*

• Haha oh yeah I forgot 😂😂 make sure you don't steal my words again 😂😂

• Pink one. If everyone lives happily ever after, that means I have money, health, lots of food, a nice job, a perfect family... basically what makes me happy. I don't know why anyone would choose another door :/

• Back in time to save lives make changes as well

• Darn! I can't decide... I'll choose the "Everyone lives happily ever after" because I assume my life will be ideal as I get to be romantically involved my crush and everything else in life would be perfect. :)

• Orangle? 😜 you know me I'd rob a bank if i wouldn't get caught haha so unlimited money -purple

• It's the new shade of Orange. 😂 hey since you've been away I've made some awesome typo errors. 😂😂

• Hahaha I don't know if thats something to brag about 😂😂😂

• Magic exists because it could possibly give you the other doors

• Hell, who would go through yellow? Just think of Stephen King and all those horror authors.

• Magic door then use magic to get back in time and take the money door then go back in time again and take no illness and keep doing the same thing until i claim them all.

• No illness, immortality here I come.

• Green door makes all the other doors possible.

• No illnesses.

• The watermelon one.

• orange. i despise my despise my present! though, i suppose green would be better. i can correct my mistake without my painful memories and keep my favorite outfits.

• I would take the green door

• Magic please

• Sorry sweetie I can't see what they say.

• Pink

• Either to the future or magic exists

• Purple-unlimited money

• I go...
    No wilnesses.

• Impressive lol - good choices

I need more time can't choose, they're all too good

• None. I'm happy where I am.

• everyone lives happily ever after

ladies will like my choice and spread the legs in approval.

• Back in time, to rule the world.

• Everyone lives happily ever after,
    That'd be basically peace on earth

• Magic: Learn magic make all the other shit happen...
    Annnnnd checkmate XD

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 33

• Does the orange door say "unlimited food?" The image is hard to read on my phone. I'll take that door if I don't gain weight. :P

• The pink one :) I would love if everyone could live happily ever after. The world would be a much better place <3 (ps, cute drawing and writing :) )

• UNLIMITED FOOD!~! HAHAH!

• Obviously the green one as that would automatically make all the other things possible as well 💁🏻 Magic is awesome!

• Back in time or money.

• I wanna go to a place where magic exists!

• I can't read the options :(

• magic exists :)

• Everyone lives happily ever after :) why do problems matter if you and everyone else are happy? Sign me up

• MAGIC! ^^ So the green one. :D

• I would go to no illnesses. That way, I could do lots of things and maybe live longer.

• I claim the money door. hahahaha

• Either the green or the yellow door.

• Definitely the green one for me.

After all, who know's the secret of the Green Magic Door!

Or am I getting confused with the Black Magic Box? (Chocolates)

• MAGIC XD

• Unlimited money.
    So that I can recreate my past, buy all the food I want, cure illness, and build a future and then live happily ever after 😎

• green green green fucking green

• Green door... me with magic would be dangerous.

• I'd go through the green door so then I could make most if not all the other things come true 😊

• yellow where fictional characters exist so i can meet the strawhat pirates

• Green door.

• Magic exists hands down wins here

• It's between the red and blue

• Unlimited money.

• puprle

• Unlimited food 😂😂

• ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!! XD OTAKU FOR THE WINNN!

• Yellow because I want to live with the fictional characters in my mind

• My blind ass couldn't read the yellow one and pink one 😒but i pick To the future lol

• yellow is fictional characters are real and pink, everyone lives happily ever after

• Pink door

• More from Girls
    3