2 people who represent your country best?

1. Best looking girl
2. Most embodies your country's values and personality

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Raisya.
    2. Isyana Saraswati.

Oh, do you know Agnez Mo? She's very best looking and success, but not too embodies my country's values. It's why I don't take her name in the list.

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Eerrr we don't really have any particularly beautiful, famous woman. We don't really have a pop music or film industry, nor a large fashion model industry. I guess I could name some pretty TV host but nobody on here would know her anyway.
    2. That's a tough one... I'd say one of the people that best represents our values is Jean Ziegler. He is an internationally renowned professor of sociology and has devoted his life to fighting for human rights, particularly the rights of poor people in the third world. He was a member of our parliament for about 20 years and has held numerous positions in the UN. Most importantly and still to this day, he is a member of the Advisory Committee to the UN Human Rights Council. He represents the long humanitarian tradition of Switzerland (the Organization of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent was founded in Switzerland and has its headquarter in Geneva, along with the headquarter of the UN) and the humanitarian values that are very important to most Swiss people.