What are your opinions on Elsa having a girlfriend in Frozen 2?

I think its sick and should not uphold children in bein gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.

You act like you can just "hide the gay" from your children. Guess what dude? Gay people are everywhere. They''re on the internet, they're on the streets, they're shoppin' at your run-down-red-neck Walmart, fuck they're even in some of your churches.

Just because kids can SEE homosexuality displayed does not in any way mean they'll will just "catch the gay" like it's a fucking sickness. The way I see it, is if you want to teach your kids to think that's wrong, it's fucked up but it is YOUR choice and YOUR responsibility to uphold that teaching. It isn't the media's job to parent your kids, it's yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• Disgusting and another example of the American Left trying to use the state to indoctrinate children into accepting their gross perversions of nature. The schools were not enough so now they have to take over children's media. It is all just an attempt to normalize the abnormal. And since reasonable adults know better, they want to get to the kids. This is no longer about living and let live, but about the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah trying to force their way into Lot's home. The fucking Enlightenment was the worst thing to ever happen to the West and I'd support Tsar Nicholas, King Louis, the Chinese Nationalists, and Batista over any "progressive" leftist tyrant any day.

@BeyondObscured

Sponsored

What Girls Said 28

• Do this isn't like the 40s or whatever lol!

• I'm totally against it! Am I against gay people absolutely not. But I do not want my daughter seeing that movie and her ask me why ( seeing as how 3 year olds pick up a lot) at her age and other ages of children that will watch frozen it is just not acceptable to me to put that in there. I don't want to have the birds and the bees talk any earlier than I must.

• NO.

I think she should stay as she is.

Come up with a new lesbian princess and don't go ruining already discovered ones.

• Dude... I knew about gay people ever since I was six. Calm..
    It's the 21st century, get with the times..

• I have no problem with anyone being gay. I am very tolerant of that. However, I am not sure whether it is the right move for this movie. In the first one, she has no one except her sister and that was great. I think she will probably end up with someone in the sequel. It would be cool to see her with someone, but I guess it depends on the message they want to put out. Either "If you wait, true love will come to you" in which case she would end up with someone or "You can be independent and never want a romantic partner" in which case she would still be single. I just don't know.

• Your attitude is the only thing here that's sick.

But to answer your question, I personally think Elsa she's better off without a partner

• I have no strong opinion either way, but I highly doubt Disney would consider it at this point. Disney is first and foremost a business. They care about making money way more than they care about teaching children that its okay for two girls/guys to be in love, and considering almost half of these comments are against it Disney would think it's way too big a financial risk

• I see nothing wrong with that. Gay people exist and children must know that.
    Plus, they will find out sooner or later.

• I don't think it's appropriate to present to children. They'll learn about that later on. People saying "they have to know what's out there" well I guess that means that children's movies should have sex scenes and graphic violence too since those things exist too right? Um no. Let children be children and leave their innocent minds alone. They're kids for pete's sake. They'll learn, but it doesn't need to be shown in a child's movie. Young kids have impressionable minds and if people think that they don't act out what they see then newsflash to you... they do. I remember being a young child and having older siblings who let me watch a sex scene in a movie (for example)... I knew about sex in preschool which is ridiculous and acted out in a way because of what I saw. So no there doesn't need to be a homosexual relationship in a movie for BABIES.

• What is not innocent about homosexuality again? It's not showing anything different than a heterosexual relationship except the two people are the same gender...

• @MaiNameIsSunshine No you just misunderstood my point but whatever. People can control what they will allow and not allow their children to see. I stand firm in my opinion and when I have kids one day I will explain things to them when I feel it's appropriate. Agree to disagree... makes no difference to me. Thank you.

• I don't like the idea. I don't have a problem with gay people, but I'm just used to Disney princesses being a certain way lol.

• I don't care. The movies are still shit, diverse or not.

My uncle was gay, so, I've grown up around gay people. And gay people are EVERYWHERE, so it would be a vain effort to try and shield a child from the icky icky gay people.

• I'd love it!

• she is one of the 2 characters that has no partner (the other is Merida), they should keep her that way.

• @lime_rampljuset Well I want to see a disney princess with a sexuality that matches mine. I thiink one without a partner for now is fine. Right now I want someone who love like I do

• Me too, but I prefer a new one.

• I don't know.
    I mean it goes against the meaning of the first movie, which is "you don't need romance to be happy, you just need family"
    Maybe a new Disney princess.

• I wonder what the odds are on a transgender Disney princess? might stick some money on that!

• no shut. that's awesome! there should be more homosexual representation on tv/movies. more interracial couples/families would be great too.

• Where did you get this from I can't even find a trailer or when this film is coming out?

• Fuck you i like the idea its awesome that people are branching out of the olden age of restricting gay actions in kids movies

• Children can't "become" gay just like that. Either they are or they're not. Displaying it on TV will not make a difference.

• They're lesbians so people won't see that as a big deal as opposed to two queer dudes. Where did you hear this rumor?

• What the what?

• i dont think there should even BE a 'Frozen 2'

• Disney must #KeepElsaSingle

• All I'm going to do is not allow my kids to watch it , Disney can do whatever I'll consider it πŸ”ž

• You no like? :p

• @falafelany1 I would let them watch after year 12. the only chance for parents to shape their kids is before 12

• But they would not be different kids. They would only be different because they wanted to watch a good movie but mommy said no.

• Wow, I didn't know that information before! Hmm, really? Yes, it's sick! I disagree with Frozen 2, though Frozen 1 is my favorite movie. I think it would be better if people realize their will (about sexuality) when they are teen or adult, not in children age.

• I think it's a great idea. It's presetting children to know what's actually out there. Children will run into this problems. At least they should know where they stand prior to.

• I wish Disney would move beyond the falling in love storylines all together a bit. It's cute and all, but kids have other things to look forward to along with marriage 20 years later.

• Not wanting your children to see a gay couple on tv because it'll "turn them gay" is about like saying you don't want to see a couple of a different race because it'll turn them black/Indian/Hispanic.

Please take your homophobia and shove it up your ass.

• Ok Please exit with your homophobic ass

What Guys Said 22

• Well don't expect a company like Disney to stand up to the strident Social Justice Warriors. They don't have the backbone. But they're going to lose a huge part of their potential audience.

• Fair play that you had the balls to ask this without going anonymous. However it's ironic that the kids who this movie is targeted towards will give less fucks about a gay character than adults. Maybe teaching tolerance at that age is the way forward...

• It actually isn't confirmed. People are just pressuring disney to do it.
    Sorry but a kid is either gay or they're not. A disney movie will not turn them gay.

Besides you're 22 no one is going to make you watch a disney movie...

• However, I do think it's wrong that people are trying to pressure disney on how they write their movie to fit their own personal agenda. It's their choice and it sends the wrong message to kids by saying "we can get what we want if we push people around." again that's also what you were doing by demanding her be straight.

• I say no ONLY because people are asking for it

It's basically pandering to the LGBT because they have 1 of thousands of possible interpretations of the movie

Like, if they made her gay and no-one asked for it (it's a surprise), then that's one thing.

I don't believe in adding things just because the fans want it. If you start making it only about what they want, that's when the quality starts to drop

• It's not suprising. Gay culture will become more normal as time goes on. I'm not gay but have no problem with the human rights of those who are being recognized.

• I don't give a shit. Though TBH, it's annoying how every fucking TV show and movie these days have token gay characters. The other day I had ABC turned on, and three separate commercials for their shows had two dudes or two women kissing. Forcing a gay character almost always guarantees they'll be lame.

• Yes! How dare they explore options to be most happy in life! Deplorable!

• I don't really care, but I imagine it will make for an interesting stunt on the news or something. probably have protesters and all the normal crap

• I don't care one way or the other

• Ummm, being gay is normal and natural, what's the problem?

• It's cool and stop being old fashioned. It's 2016.

• This just exemplifies the abhorrence of today's society. If only people were as passionate about helping others like say, refugees instead of focusing on such petty ****!

• Whatever. I've never watched it, I don't care.

• Works fine for me.

• That would be amazingly demented and messed up.

• Troll harder.

• children's movies should not be for a political agenda

• well i just hope that her girlfriend won't be bothered by the cold.

• I don't agree with it but guess what I'm not in charge of film production so i can't stop it

• Are they really doing that?

Ha ha, I always thought the ice princess seemed gay

• It is so terribly disinteresting; there is not a point to mixing political concepts with children's books.

• what is the problem in being gay? did gays bite you?