Do my female friends get angry because they're jealous?

When I'm with my girlfriend I get a little too sweet and dorky lol, like when I do something minor that I think hurts my gf's feelings I I get a little too over reactive like: "I'm sorry babe are you ok","I wanna hug you till you feel better". she likes it, but only my female friends get annoyed , and my friend called me annoying. Am I annoying or are they just jealous?

Regardless of what people think, my girlfriend likes how I treat her and I'm going to continue all this cutesy behavior😊

Most Helpful Girl

• They're jelly!!! (Jealous) 😂😂😂 I had to say that. Srry. But girls are like that they are probably saying that cuz they either don't have a boyfriend or they do have a boyfriend but he doesn't say that to her.

• The girl that called me annoying, her boyfriend and her always argue and yell😂

What Girls Said 17

• You're not annoying don't let them tell you what to do. If you thinks it's right and she likes it keep on doing it.

• Could be there a bit jealous. Only because no guy is giving them that attention you give your girl. But then again it is annoying watching new couples do the whole " baby this , baby that "kiss kiss" things in public. U know? Soo just be yourself. Fuck it. If you're girl likes it and you as well , i say let your friends deal with it and suck it up.

• There probably is a hint of jealousy there, to be honest. No one wants to be that girl that wants attention so bad that they can't just be happy for their guy friend while he's in a relationship but it's hard not to feel a little put off when a guy is rubbing how much he adores some other girl in your face if that makes sense.

On the flip side, if you're doing baby talk or saying really cheesy annoying "OMG, get a room!" type stuff, then it could just be that its annoying them.

• No I try not to go overboard on that, and my male friends don't really mind what I say

• i think it's sweet that you care so much about her fillings and if she likes id say keep doing it. her friends are not in your relationship you to are and if they have never been lovely dovey with some one they may not understand.

• It probably is genuinely annoying. Being a third wheel sucks and it can be uncomfortable when your friend and their s/o get lovey. It's very likely just that.

• No she was with her boyfriend too no third wheel

• Well some couples have different boundaries for what "couple behaviour" is appropriate with other people around. My roommate and her boyfriend actually had to work that out early on in their relationship. Maybe she thought you guys were being too couple-y

• Yeah, that would be annoying to me too. In general I think people who are overly mushy and sensitive with their partner are barf-worthy.

• Yes maybe so!

• probably a bit of both. IF they dont have anyone it could be annoying

• Its possible that she is jealous, it is also possible that your lovey dovey is making your friend uncomfortable. If she tries to bad talk your girlfriend to you in private, then yes, its probably jealousy. Otherwise, maybe you are just too affectionate and she may be feeling like a third wheel or its just awkward for her.

• They are totally jealous! It seems like you really care for her and want to show it. :) That's not annoying, that's sweet and cute. :3

• You're being annoying. You should be confident enough in yourself to not need approval for your behavior. If she doesn't accept who you are, or judges your actions, then she certainly isn't the one for you. Best case scenario: 7 years, then divorce. Trust me. Good luck!

• I am confident and i wasn't looking for approval I just wanted opinions

• I mean, approval from HER. If you're worried that she's offended by your behavior is what I mean. That's my opinion.

• Both.
    It's a bit sickly sweet, but that's your business, and she doesn't have to point it out.

• Annoying

• That's just so annoying to watch this kind if stuff when your single it suck plus that make you look ridiculous like your girlfriend is a baby or something like that

• They're jealous and it could be for many reasons but who cares if your girlfriend likes it do it anyway you guys sound adorable!

• Awww

• No, you aren't. They're jealous of you. Maybe they don't have a sweet boyfriend like you (or they even don't have a boyfriend at all), haha.

• Lol yes the friend that called me annoying, her boyfriend is somewhat controlling , and they always argue 😂

• Hahaha.

What Guys Said 8

• no i don't think they are jealous. i think that they probably find it odd that your behavior is so different and kind of sappy with your girlfriend.

perhaps they think you aren't really being yourself or you are going over the top in terms of being lovey dovey

• Next time they do it. Defend it and call them out on being jealous. While your at it you might even suggest that a few of the girls try dating some of the guys in your friend circle. It might not all be jealousy. It might be that they wanted that in a past relationship.

• Of course they are jealous like crazy it pisses them off cuz they crave male attention so bad and you know what you should keep doing that because girls will find you appealing and maybe you can find a better girl at some point you never know

• Yeah, they're probably jelly xD

• it's excessive to them because you sound like someone they aren't used to..

she gets special treatment. =)

• I have a buddy with whom I meet who always brings his girlfriend with him. It is somewhat annoying but she is understands how I'm feeling about the situation so It's ok.

• Nope, they're right. I would find you annoying, too.

• Bitches be bitches my friend!