Did you think Oj killed Nicole Brown Simpson?

Whats your view on it?( no negative comments please)

Most Helpful Guy

• Always have and would have been found guilty first time around if the prosecution hadn't made him try a pair of shrunken gloves on! Idiots...

• Not only that but the case turned into a race issue, it wasn't about the facts/evidence anymore. And the judge allowing such nonsense from the defensive team. Marcia really tried her best to win.

• Besides his kids, no I don't think anyone is going to miss him when he's gone.

• Thanks kitten :-)

What Guys Said 7

• OJ moved to Miami a 7 min drive from my home in Miami before he was locked away in Vegas. He walked around real cocky singing out loud to himself. I have seen him many times and he's been real nice to me. I was always hoping he did not do it but I do believe he did do it years later

• Yes. I don't remember details but I remember apparently he was talking to someone on the phone following her death and the other dudes death just apologizing profusely for everything and then he rescinded that apology after his lawyers talked to him. He didn't explicitly apologize for murder but he just kept saying he was sorry apparently.

• My gut says yes he did.

• Yes of course he killed Ron and Nicole.

• Not sure it happened a long time ago. The whole case was not very well put together.

• yes

who the hell would kill her

• if it dont fit you must acquit

What Girls Said 0