Favourite thing about you?

im really curious to see what you like about yourselves... me personally i like my eyes and my extrovert personality

Most Helpful Guy

• That I don't listen to this shit current generation does, and I listen to music from previous decades only, with 80s decade being my favorite. No offense but I feel superior about it, and I believe I have better taste in music, than most people my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ass lol. No seriously, I thank my mom for the genes she passed onto me. I don't have to be really skinny and watch my diet everyday and as long as I'm not really fat, I keep a nice firm figure. Especially my ass. I'll be honest and admit that it gave me a lot of advantages in life...

What Guys Said 15

• most of the time im laid back and just go with the flow when things happen. example the wife and i were pulling on a toll road and hit ice. we slide side way and the only thing i could think of doing was to look out the back window to see if anything was coming.(she was driving) then in a calm voice i just said dont worry nothing is coming. she could not understand how i could be so calm

• -Ability to speed read and analyze information quickly, probably the most helpful skill applicable for my job
    -Drive, refusal to fail at self improvement (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc)
    -gregarious, amiable personality :)

• My stools are consistently firm, and smell like freshly-baked muffins!

• I also like my eyes and my introvert personality.

• I love that I love pizza.

• One more day bro! Lol

• @ConsultantIsBack man I can't believe you're excited XD tbh I am kinda terrified cause the year went by incredibly fast and before I know it I will be 50 and asking "how often do you masturbate?" questions on GaG

• Didn't say I was excited lol idw to be old!!! Haha

• ehm... ehm... there is nothing which instantly comes to my mind where I say "yeah I like that about myself" lol

hmm I'm overall a nice person... I guess that's good

• Well I do like my hair and my kindess

• My arms and I'm a fellow extrovert like you :)

• Nothing. Just got to admit defeat at times and suck it up. So yeah. Average looks and shitty personality.

• my honesty.

• Currently? How chill I am. This is a recent development, but now I am chill 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I didn't get any sleep today and I have my finals, but I am STILL chill as fuck.

• My natural athletic ability.

• My eyes too and that i'm so fucking cold and ambitious ^^ and my passion to football too <3

• That I don't care for most things in life.

• My undenied love for myself.

What Girls Said 19

• My best asset is my ass lol 😝
    I love and hate that I constantly have creative ideas which I write into stories (that i never finish because a new idea will always keep me making new stuff instead of finishing it).
    And I love my curiosity :)

• I love how adaptable I am. I can adapt to almost any circumstance, environment, and situation. It comes in handy when I face challenging situations and sad times in my life.

• I really like my sense of humor and my loyalty to people.

• I like my face and my adorable fur ball ears, tiny eyes and wet snout. I also like my chunky round furry black and white body.

I like how easy going I am. I love that I'm adventurous, spontaneous and not afriad.

• I like that I'm easily entertained and rarely bored because of it. Haha.

• i like my hair and that people fill like the can talk to me open up to me about there problems.

• Dedication and loyalty to my friends.

• I like my caring nature personality-wise, and I like my lips physically.

• My hair and my big brown eyes

• i like that im curious about life and about people. a lot of humans lose their interest in everything and im glad im not like that.

• I love my silly hyperness.

• Favourite thing right now about me is @rahdle

• I like my green eyes and my randomness.

• I'm creative and I have beautiful handwriting.

• I like my sense of humor and my eyes

• I am honest.

• my hair, my body, my family :D

• I dunno i think , I like my eyes and my randomness sometimes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more