What is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?

• Put yo hands up in the air, like nobody cares!What is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?
  • I sayWhat is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?
  • I feel like I finally brought peace in the Middle East.

Most Helpful Guy

• the fuck am i so dumb lol

• this... first it's like Chinese to me but then when I put an hour of work into it I'm like... wow, it's not that hard...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of along the lines of, "GIVE ME ALL THE MATH PROBLEMS FOR I HAVE DOMINATED AND AM THEIR QUEEN AND RULER!"

And then I look at the next question, set up the same way as the one I just did, and am like, "the fuck is this shit?" and we're back to square one lol

What Guys Said 13

• I remember that feeling, making statistics or a balance sheet/statement of cash flows (acctg classes) my bitch. Omg what a great feeling

• I throw my hands in the air and Yell out Yes"""

• I rarely felt this during my whole life xD. I normally feel a genius haha.

• feeling like I solved every fucking problem that ever existed at once. and then I do the next exercise and fail again

• i never understood maths, specially because im a dyslexic so maths was M: mental A: abuse : T: to : H: humans :D

• since i suck at math i jump for joy that i finally got it

• Oh I am going through a second phase of studying Math and solving problems as my kid goes through high school. I was good in Math so it is the best feeling ever !!!

• dont have to deal with it :)

• ABOUT FUCKING TIME!! 😂😂

• "I knew how to did it, I was just trying out other ways to do it "
    Same damn excuse every time.

• I take my shirt off, turn up the music, and start running in circles

• The Ron Swanson wayyyy!

What Girls Said 11