What is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?

• Put yo hands up in the air, like nobody cares!What is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?
    33% (5)27% (4)30% (9)Vote
  • I sayWhat is your reaction when you finally understand how to do a math problem?
    27% (4)33% (5)30% (9)Vote
  • I feel like I finally brought peace in the Middle East.
    40% (6)40% (6)40% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

• the fuck am i so dumb lol

2|1
    0|0
    • this... first it's like Chinese to me but then when I put an hour of work into it I'm like... wow, it's not that hard...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of along the lines of, "GIVE ME ALL THE MATH PROBLEMS FOR I HAVE DOMINATED AND AM THEIR QUEEN AND RULER!"

And then I look at the next question, set up the same way as the one I just did, and am like, "the fuck is this shit?" and we're back to square one lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I remember that feeling, making statistics or a balance sheet/statement of cash flows (acctg classes) my bitch. Omg what a great feeling

1|0
    0|0
  • I throw my hands in the air and Yell out Yes"""

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely felt this during my whole life xD. I normally feel a genius haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • feeling like I solved every fucking problem that ever existed at once. and then I do the next exercise and fail again

1|0
    0|0
  • i never understood maths, specially because im a dyslexic so maths was M: mental A: abuse : T: to : H: humans :D

1|0
    0|0
  • since i suck at math i jump for joy that i finally got it

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I am going through a second phase of studying Math and solving problems as my kid goes through high school. I was good in Math so it is the best feeling ever !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • dont have to deal with it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • ABOUT FUCKING TIME!! 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • "I knew how to did it, I was just trying out other ways to do it "
    Same damn excuse every time.

1|0
    0|0