Are biracials born to black mothers blacker than biracials born to white mothers?

Think about it.. If the white mother had been with a white man, then the biracial would have came out as white.

• Yes
    24% (4)40% (4)30% (8)Vote
  • No
    76% (13)60% (6)70% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter which one is black or white, but the genetics of the individuals. A Dark skin black lady and say a very fair skinned white guy have a higher chance of lighter skinned baby than say a dark skin black guy and like an olive/tan skin white lady.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is literally impossible to determine biologically or otherwise. Theyre just as black either way and why does it matter? Also why are you referring to biracial people as "biracials". This is kinda racist honestly.

"If the white mother had been with a white man, then the biracial would come out as white"
    And if the black mother had been with a black man, the baby wouldn't be a biracial person either. It would be a monoracial black person. What's your point? Biologically speaking, both parents' DNA goes to the embryo. That's like saying "well if Kelly's mom had her with a different dad, her mom would still be her mom, but her dad would be different. And she would be different". That's true. Pretty obvious actually. And why does this matter so much?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• "If the white mother had been with a white man, then the biracial would have came [sic] out as white."

Wait... I don't... I mean...
    You're clear on what "biracial" means, right?

3|1
    0|0
  • Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you'll get.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the white mother had been with a white man the child wouldn't be biracial at all :facepalm:

1|0
    0|0
  • IDC. My kids are gonna be fully black so.. I do think biracials with black mothers tend to identify more with their black side than ones with white moms.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would depend on if its a boy or a girl. just a theory though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not how the genetics of skin tone works.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to rethink and restructure your question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on both parents genetic makeup. Obama's daughters could produce children with 100% black men and still have a 25% chance of having a baby as pasty white as me. If I was half and half, looking as I do now, and produce offspring with a 100% white guy, we'd have a 25% chance of having a very black child. It's all in your genes

0|0
    0|0
    • Switch it for the men being the biracial ones and it's the same thing.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • How can two white people have a biracial baby?

2|0
    0|0
  • Say what? They are half white and black. Doesn't matter who had them they are still at least half black.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. That depends on genetics, not on the mother's skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black father+white mother= less black daughter, but probably blacker son.
    White father+black mother= blacker daughter, but probably blacker daughter.

Because, a woman = x + x
    And a man = x + y

I don't know if I'm making sense, but

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, you go ahead and tell my dad that he isn't black enough... Watch how fast he turns up 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you know how genetics work..

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to re-evaluate your question because something doesn't quite add up..

0|0
    0|0