What should I do for my 30th Birthday?

I turn 30 this weekend and I have absolutely 0 plans. I live alone and don't have friends that live in my area. Can't go out to the bar due to legal reasons. I don't normally celebrate birthdays. What should I do? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were turning 30, I would make a goal to do a 30-pair of something.

For you, it could be going to the strip club and see 30 pairs of titties. Or pass the bar thirty times trying to looking for a good place to eat. (I kid, I kid. :P) Or go to Baskin Robbins and sample 30 flavors.

• But no matter what you do, I wish a Happy Birthday to you.

• I see.
      My grandpa's bday was around Mother's day too, but he passed away a year ago.

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit up a tittie club

For real just reminisce, reorganize, let the day pass. Doesn't matter much

What Girls Said 2

• GO TO THE STRIP CLUB EHHHHHHHHHHHH

• May I ask what legal reasons you have for not going to bars? XD

• Currently on bail and drinking is a bail condition.

• If that were the case I'd simply go to a different bar. I meant, do you have an opinion on what I should do?

• Oh hmmmm why don't you visit family or go treat yourself to some delcious food? So something crazy you wouldn't do like ask a stranger out or something. Just embrace being 30.

What Guys Said 4

• Eat a big cake alone... that's what I'd do since I don't normally eat much in normal days, just the necessary. In your birthday you can do it though, it's a gift I'd give myself so I recommend others to do it as well.

• Broooo, I turn 28 tomorrow happy birthday to us!
    I'm so old omg lmao

• Camping trip

• Nothing.