Do you ever (or often) go out by yourself?

I don't mean to buy groceries. Do you go out to clubs or bars or concerts on your own? If so, how do you like it? If not, why not?

I don't near as much as I used to, but I have often done so if I can't get anyone to go, or if I'm in a place where I don't know anyone. I've done it all over the world; sometimes met some cool people, sometimes met some girl and hooked up (seldom), other times just did some exploring and people-watching and heard some good music. It is fun to be free to do what you want and wander where you will.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't. I like going out with a small group.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have anyone else to go out with so yep. All on my own.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I've known people to go to the cinema on their own but I personally haven't. Concerts & such wouldn't be the same without other people! :o

• At a movie theater you shouldn't be talking anyway, though it is nice to have someone to critique the movie with afterward.

At a concert or club on your own you can interact with others without any consideration of what your friends may think. Yeah, sometimes you may feel the odd one out, but other times you can meet new people or improvise your evening in all kinds of ways.

• Well, you do you. :D

• I watch musicals & classical concerts on my own because my friends & family don't appreciate such music :-(

• Hell yeah even abroad.

• That is one of my favorite things to do - I've been out in Berlin, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, Istanbul, London...

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's odd if someone can't go out and have fun by themselves, people need to be more independent.

• i go to the cinema by myself but thats usually about it

• I appreciate you. I dont have this quality. Its great that you can go alone :)