Just for fun: ( ;) ) Which CODE would live by?

I would choose the SITH code

• SITH code
  • JEDI code

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhhhhh see I wanna be about the Jedi Code... but ummm I'm leaning more onto the SITH CODE! it's speaks to my inner VILLIANESS, being a good guy is highly overrated mwahahaaaa😈 #TeamDarkside

• by the way wifey 😘 I loveeeee this question! 👏 @victorianne

• Awww thanks booooo @victorianne

• welcome wiffffee ♥♥

What Guys Said 18

• That's no fair. I want to pick both of them. Every time I didn't agree with a certain line of the code I would look over and see that opposite line was what I believed. So i guess I am right in the middle.

Love the pics you used. Especially the Sith side.

• “There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.”
    —Leor Danal

• So I'm the only jedi amongst the guys? Thats kind of disturbing.

• Sith code sounds more fun, so that 😈

Although I'm more like Mace Windu, who lived by the Jedi code yet wasn't afraid to tap into the dark side for combat.

• I'm a Jedi alright.

Just think. If you were the complete leader of the galaxy with no resistance, that would be so boring, they wouldn't do anything no passion no strenght. Bullcrap xD

Jedi is always learning.
    And they get the babes also :p win win.

• I only watched star wars for the first time a few months back. The sith and jedi code are metaphors for sinful and righteous lives just like the bible said. They both change a person depending on which one they embrace just like the movie. Apparently that was no accident. George lucas was very religious and wanted to make a movie wuth a nod at the teachings of the bible

• The Jedi code, but following Revans way of course.

• a mix of both :P

• the first one looks like life after marriage, and the second looks like the life dream of all young people, so it's not fare to compare! definitely second one :)))))))

• Shoulda picked Jedi, I've been taught in bushido since the age of 6 but my emotions still get the better of me 😂

• See here I thought there was only one code, the Sith's. The Jedi are notorious for breaking their code, who'd want to be associated with them?

Bring back Darth Maul!!!

• the sith code is way better

• the sith code for moi

• The JEDI code.

• The Sith Code... FTW

• The Jedi Code is too much about "no's"

• of course jedi code. may the force be with us, always

• the sith baby ;)

What Girls Said 11

• ugh.. i sound more like Jedi overall.

• I choose the HTML5 code

• I can't decide. Time will tell

• jedi code because it's not borderline psychotic :D if everyone chose the sith code then tht would be bad

• That's the whole point! There cannot be light nor dark on there own. There must be balance in the force. Gray Jedi for the win!

• @HGStebbins i didn't realize star wars was so dramatic! lmao i should try it out

• Most people think it's just seven, soon to be eight, movies. There is a whole lot more to explore beyond that... not that I have gone that deep myself.

• C - Combined code :P

• Jedi for sure

• Sith code!! Come to the dark side people

• Jedi code.

• SITH code is way more appealing. This is an easy choice.

• I am Jedi mosty but I can be Sith sometimes ;)

• The Sith