Would this book be worth the money?

yesterday i was at the bookstore and i saw this Sherlock Holmes book. it had 1369 pages, and was only 18 bucks. do you think it's worth the money?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope! mystery books suckkk

• Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they suck xD

• monsters in men sounds a bit like men in black to me xD is it the same?

• whoops thts the third book of the series :/ u should read 'the knife of never letting go' first then the other two haha

its as realistic as men in black but different story line and aliens that dont seem like actual aliens since in the book, humans are the foreign ones

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 8

• As a pirate all I can say is

"Arrrrrrr, get the PDF online"

• Loan it at the library. It's good but those whodunits can't be read twice: once you know who did it , they're no fun anymore.

• Sounds like the complete collection so yeah.

• It depends: are you a big fan of Sherlock Holmes? If so, then yes, worth it. If not, then probably not worth it - unless you became a fan afterwards. But to me, $18 for a book with that many pages overall, is worth it. Just saying.

• It depends on if it is hard back and weather or not you like sherlock books. If both criteria are met then yes. Personally i only buy hard backed books

• The entire series is available online for FREE at gutenberg. org

• It is just $18. Maybe we have different purchasong power though. What is my working budget for the decision?