What are your thoughts on this?

What if the air we breathe is really a drug that makes us see a dazed version of the world, but when people take a real "drug" and trip they see the real world and that's why they're illegal?

Just something my little brother showed me on his Facebook. Thought it would be cool to get everyone's insight
http://i66.tinypic.com/2u76mfo.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well then I hate the one we breath in.

But then what about what the people who are already crazy and out of it seeing?

What Guys Said 15

• Mooky? ... You okay? I love the question, but it seems so unlike you! Maybe I just don't know you as well as I wish I did. But It's an interesting philosophical question that is quest really worth messing around with considering! What if! I could have easily given my usually wacko fun response, but I think it's a question that has many analogues in life that make you wonder! very introspective! How do you know anything is real? Science can't pretend to even have a basis to build a foundation off of if we can't prove that there is but not a single one of us (obviously THE READER) that is really "self" and the remainder an elaborate hoax or movie of sorts that makes nothing meaningful! Your question hints towards conspiracy theories as well! Who knows? I'd put nothing past anyone, which is why I ALWAYS try to confirm anything and never believe what I'm told or read. My dad always said don't believe anything your told and only 1/2 of what you see. I think that even that is giving "them" too much credit! But do I really believe in any of this? Naaa... Or do I? Would I even know if I knew what I though that I knew? Hmmm... I'll stop boring you, but, it's a deep question, and I could go on forever about the answer. Luck you, I wont! And Hey, by the way, I wanted to ask you a a question, can I PM you? I mean can you make it so I can PM you to ask you something?

Thanks!

• I know it's not like me, because this question isn't me. I just wanted to share it with everyone and get some insights lol

Mm is it going to be a creepy message? O. o lol only saying it because I have it up as private and only allow people that I follow because creepy messages were a thing (still are lol) but yeah I just don't have the energy and time to deal with those sort of messages.

• um ok coolies

• Lol I have actually never thought this way.

• Haha no I didn't think of the question. My little brother gave me his phone to read and he said for me to read it, I just thought that would be cool to put on GaG just to get everyone's insight lol

• Haha right ok.

• That implies that the whole universe is out to get us to see a dazed version of the world.

Then again, as the old Los Angeles joke goes, "Don't trust air you can't see..."

• Los Angeles joke is that? What? I didn't know that

• It refers to the notorious smog / air pollution, which gives the air a brownish haze when you look on the horizon.

• Wow! That's interesting to know! Thanks for sharing

• Grab a camera and photograph something. Does it look the same you see? If yes, then it's authentic. Machines don't breath and have a neutral point of view.

• What happens if you look under a microscope? And not a photograph? what happens if you can feel something unusual? But not see it? 😱

• I know drugs doesn't give you super powers lol but I'm thinking some drugs can alter your state of mind and make you perceive things differently.

• Yeaaah but we will see the image the same as how we see the actual object since we're all on "drugs" :p

• This is yet another idea that can not be proven false or true.

• soooo last time you were in a remote area, did you start tripping?

that only works if you think "they" are so powerful they can gas the planet, but they can't stop pot dealers.

• No they can't stop the pot dealers as there are a bunch of them. Any sort of substance can be evaporated into thin air and float around.

• sure any substance can. flip side is, it would require massive, massive amounts to gas a planet.

• Or have "powerful people" in every country to just gas shopping malls, public transport, the train stations (anywhere that has a massive quantity of people daily going in and out of) maybe it's passable?

Hehe don't worry, I don't think anything like that exist (maybe just pollution in the air lol) but thank you for your insight ☺️

• He sounds like someone i would want to buy some pot from. I am kidding.. Seriously he sounds like he is high.

• Haha no way his not high. Whoever wrote it on his Facebook was probably under some substance. But lol at the first part

• Good to know

• of course. just to legalize everything

• lol, whoever brought this up was a very deep thinker :P

• *makes a call*

"Sir... she found out..."

• I have no real thoughts toward such a lame idea. If you look into the history of drugs you'd know what their purpose was for. Marijuana is a drug also and it doesn't change my perception of reality.

• I don't really know what to think about it. I know Marijuana doesn't alter your peceptions or make you hallucinate.. But those that do?

• If you're interested look into DMT. Our brain produces this in small amounts however plants have an exceedingly large amount of it. If you take DMT externally you will begin to see all types of images and "hallucinations" that you wouldn't see if you didn't take DMT. There's rumors that say DMT helps you see angels, demons, the secret of things etc Perhaps your idea isn't too far from the truth.

• I've heard of DMT. But I don't know how that could be genuinely true when those hallucinations occur.

• If you really are willing to believe it... then its true

• well this is the dumbest shit iv read all day

• ahahah xD that is a funny way to think

• Yeah a bit quirky weird huh? 😂

• yeah but i usted to that... studying physics with crazy people arround we had a lot of talks like that

• It's just bringing up the "what ifs" and deep talk lol you know something to talk about

• Sounds like a 12 year old found the philosophy section in a library once.

• Lmfao! I don't think such library stores such peculiar information

• If that's how you understand it.

• Defining ones meaning of life, and making rational decisions despite existing in an irrational universe?

What Girls Said 10

• and in our dreams we wonder around the gates of heaven, our sensory receptors inhibits our consciousness letting us drift into misery and monotony unconsciousness.
    rum is actually the water of live its tingling burn liberates from social norms and pithy concerns, it liberates the mind and let us innovate.
    In reality, we all live in a kingdom were dancing is the way we walk and singing is the everyday music we use to communicate.
    Alas, all of us have been numbed by social conformity.
    So long libertine life, I cry...
    xD xD

• Sounds like that one movie! ahhahha! Nice try kid!

• Yeah sometimes I thought about that when I was stoned! But sometimes I also think the matrix might be real, so creepy 😳

• Lol. Where's your tinfoil hat?

• I've heard of that theory before. It's one of many crazy ones that I don't think can be proven, hah.

• @Asker, wooow, #mindblown.. nicee one XD

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxwQ0y4CMAA7OSK.jpg
    bruh

.. mooky are u high? LMAOO

• LMFAOOO! No way! Haha sleep deprived sure.. high? Not at all XP

• i like that idea BUT it sounds like something a druggie would say lool

• Yeah I was just like whoa? Haha but it happens

• Slowly put's blunt down away from lip's... SOMEONE PASS ME THE METH IMMEDIAELTY !!!

• Oh

So we are all just puppets inside the matrix! :o

Gimme the red pill!

• I love that perspective & your creativity lol :) That would be very strange to say the least. On the other hand, there is nothing we can know for certain ahaha :P

• haha I cannot take credit for an idea I didn't come up with! Thought it would be interesting to share that's all 😅😋

• Props to the creator then lol :P Thanks for sharing such an innovative idea :)

• No worries! 😌