What are your favourite names for the opposite sex?

It's in the title. I personally like Ethan, Nate, Seth, Chase, Ashton, Beau, Leighton, Sloan, Murray, Erik and Calvin for boys. They're all kind of quirky but not too unusual. How about you?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Bitch, whore, cunt

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its readable. Names like alan, steve, david, john are hella boring. Old age people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I really like Nadia for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chloe still rocks. Savannah. Abby. errr.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's too many to list, but for my sims 3 girls i always name them. amber, ashley, shasta, camilla, sarah, and kelly, or some others like, danielle, larissa, chelsea, crystal, clarissa, keira, kimberley, jasmine, zelda, sierra, shyla, selena, vanessa, melissa, and natalie thats all i remember right now and yes i have all my sims 3 girls saved on a cd somewhere including a list of names i like too, but im too lazy to dig for it right now. and no i dont have that many girls just the names

0|0
    0|0
  • Danielle. When I was younger (18?) my friend & I went to his brothers house. He had 3 girls. Long story short something happened & little Danielle came to me. She had a big red mark on her face. I guess she couldn't talk yet? She had big Crocodile tears. She just put her arms up & sat quietly on my lap.

Sarah is another fav. The name of my same friends mother. She was really nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like
    Caleb
    Kai
    Ian
    Lenny
    Leo
    Cole

0|0
    0|0