What was the most awesome FREE thing you ever got?

Something you didn't have to pay money for that you were ecstatic for.

Other people not included :P

@jesshkah @XoxoXxx @Remembermyname4 @heavenonearth @Smmyskittles @Tomboy_Cool

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a tattslotto shop when there was new management, the new Asian guy gave me a wooden key chain fish (which is now dangling on on my rear view mirror) it was for free he wished me good luck. That was cool

And

A $250 gift card from IKEA

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I decided to quit video game collecting this fella gave me an Atari Pong system... still works like a charm and I still have it as a conversation piece.

What Girls Said 16

• When I was 10 or so... we'd gone to buy some groceries and stuff. We needed toothpaste and one brand said "FREE GIFT INSIDE!" I started opening a bunch of them to see what it had. They were all spoons. EXCEPT ONE! It had clove oil! I felt so lucky! ^_^

• While I was at work my boss gave me a $25 flash drive we had for sale but weren't selling. She pretty much just said, "hey, you're in college. Use this."

• My king sized bed. Best Christmas gift yet! :]

• when I had to upgrade to a class 4 drivers license (the kind that allows you to drive buses/taxis/ambulances) you have to do another written, road, and engine test plus you have to get a medical form filled out that normally costs around $100 but my doctor filled it out for free :D

• All the video games I got for free. :D

• I won a full sized freezer when I was 18. Nkt sure how excited about the freezer I was but I liked winning something from a drawing!

• Hmmm, gift cards have always been nice.

• Lol I don't recieve much stuff for free

• Love, free love

• advice from a friend about why i should not take my life

• Moneyyyy

• free drinks :D

• 2 years of free tuition at a local community college.

• Umm, a free cake from Greggs aha.

• A pair of shoes my neighbor randomly gave me that she bought but never wore.

• Internet. Then they put a key on it. So sad.

What Guys Said 21

• Life!

• A baby sister. I wished probably 7 or 8 years for one and finally she was born.

• I played for a sponsored TF2 team. My headset was dildos (or maybe I broke it, I can't remember) so a teammate bought me a new headset for 60 bucks. It's been a number of years but I'm still using it today.

• recently a 7 inch tablet.

• Blowjobs lmaoooo
    um concert tickets, gift cards, tuition from my academic scholarship!

• a macbook pro.. it was an older intel core duo model (2007-2008). gave it to a friend who was in college. she typed her reports on a tablet for christs sake.

• Probably my just natural ability for maths (shit at everything else) just 100% another maths test it's the best thing ever, can't wait to do it at Uni.

• i had auto cad for free. besides that, who knows? i've gotten a lot of cool free shit

• I won playstation one in a newspaper contest when I was a kid.
    Other than that, I don't know about many things I have gotten for free.

• A heads up penny laying on the sidewalk I picked up the other day.

• My video games that my cousin didn't play with anymore like Pokemon Fire red damn that was lit back in the day

• A blow job.

• A mountain bike, and a rock from Australia that glows under black light worth about $150.00

• A stick of Zebra bubble gum.

• An old-fashioned.

• Free Oxygen is nice.

• I'm free to walk to the mountain to the nature alone or with my dogs.

• A car

• I was birthed for free.

• Condoms

• Free education from seconday to tertiary education.. Yeah you guessed it right. I'm from the glorious Europe, Suck on my freedom and door to opportunities Muricans.

• Do you mean like free Uni education because I'm in Europe and it's not free for me which is a shame.

• @Josht11 What country are you in?

• England, you in scotland or something.