Do you remember your first crush?

Mine was Hannah 🙂 I remember when my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like baby baby baby ohhh like baby baby baby

0|0
25|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Mines was cody! But I learned a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Georges, a Lebanese kid in my class, he's blond and I was into blondes apparently, plus he used to say I looked like a Princess, lol
    I was 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was a guy named Tyler. We were the best of friends and I had the biggest crush on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, his name was Richard and he turned out a stupid shallow ass and decided to reject me for being "too tall" 😒 We're still friends tho 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Walter D. It was love/hate with the love being secret but the hate being right out in the open. 4th grade... good times... crap that's my daughter's age 😔 things just got real...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was only about 10 or 11 and we were the same age. His name was Daniel and he's half Brit, half Asian :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Deontae S. lol first grade love😍 til I graduated 8th

0|0
    0|0
  • His name was Afonso, and he was a cutie patootie who couldn't care less about me... but then again, it's was 5th grade xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, it was in the 3rd grade, his name was John and I liked him but he liked this other girl more, I was getting jealous, plus I was acting like I was obsessed with him, he's in the grade that I'm in now too, although I don't like him anymore, we're still friends 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup his name was Terell and I was in love with him from 3rd grade to 5th grade :-) I dont think i said more than a 5 words to him haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah :) he was so cute... now he's a chain-smoking obese dude who does petty crime on the side

0|0
    0|0
  • mine was maybe roland or thierry. I don t really consider Roland as a crush

0|0
    0|0
  • Aaron carter

0|0
    0|0
  • yes his name was Stephan

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny yes. He wasn't my first love. My first kiss yes. I remember my first love too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first crush broke my fucking heart lmao, I don't want to remember that asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • His name was Danny, we were in the same class in jr school.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even joking my first crush was Mario from Super Mario 64.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had about 4 serious crushes in my life, and i remember my first all too clearly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reid. He ended up being gay lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess. His name was colton he was adorable but he went out with one of my friends :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i remember mine, thanks to him it turned me into a cold biatch lol 😈

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 11

• This girl named Michelle. We traded love notes in like whatever 4th grade? or something lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna sound dorky as hell, but my first crush was a game character named Shantae. Anime look, and she had this purple hair that I found to be awesome when I was like 5. She was different to me and now that I'm out of that phase (thank god) and want a real woman... that's kind of what i look for. Different.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl I got hard core crushed out on was in 7th grade. (She turned me down)

But I started taking interest in girls in the 5th grade I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Kayla, 5th grade. Not even sure if I ever spoke to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah =) Her name was Ellenor. She had long blond hair tied in a green ribbon and beautiful green eyes. I had a crush on her for 5 years and I was always too scared to talk to her. Then she moved to another city and I haven't seen her since.

0|0
    0|0
  • her name is sam... good god she was (and is) sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah her name was Bo, i was 12 i think and Special to hope to see her i went walking with my dog close to her Home

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, Lynn <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I was 14, she was 12... her name was Tajana, and she broke my heart just like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. She broke my heart 55 years ago.
    I still meet her a few times a year. Friendly, nothing more.

1|0
    0|0