Do you think I can cook my mom something for Mother's Day?

I have thinking for weeks what to get my mom for Mother's Day. My whole family decided to get brunch then my sisters, my mom, and I will have a girls day. But I still want to get her something my mom is not easy to please. But I am a good cook I think I can cook her something. Do you think that's a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! That's a great idea, make her a good dessert or cake. Or find out what she likes and go from there. Good luck friend!

• Thanks! I made her a dark chocolate German cake.

• Haha nice :)

• Awesome sauce!

Most Helpful Girl

• My 13-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter actually "cooked" for me today, by putting a whole shit-ton of pancake batter, some 1% milk, and some egg whites into our Japanese rice cooker and putting it on the long setting.

(luckily I am on the non-"diet" part of my training cycle -- I learned this lesson about mother's day last year ahah)

This actually worked -- fantastically well. GIANT RICE COOKER PANCAKE CAKE.

It looked something like this:
    sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/.../rp-3.png

That's actually the surface that was on the bottom of the cooker, so, pretty much exactly like that. lol.

SWT

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I think chocolate chip cookies with bacon would do the trick, that would make me happy. :)

• Have you thought about making her a peach cobbler?

• How difficult would you say your mom is? "... my mom is not easy to please."
    I would honestly put as little effort as possible on this.
    I could give my mom a sack of dirt and she'd love it. My moms super sweet and nice. Very easy to please.

• For which meal?

Bake her a sweet pie/cake/tart?

• I am thinking dessert or dinner

• That's a good idea. A while back my family went to a German restaurant I am pretty sure she got the chocolate torte and she thought it was awesome.

• Yeah, that's a pretty elaborate one, you can Google for much simpler recipes and remember it will never look like the photo lol. But whatever you make your mother will love it 👍

• 😂😂😂😃😁😂😂😝😝 sorry.. I didn't read 'Something' while reading your question

• i think that's a great idea. =)

• Making her something is always good go for it

• A simple breakfast on time should work.

What Girls Said 11

• I think that's a very sweet idea. I'm sure she would love that. I don't think people have to spend a lot of money or any money at all in order to give their mother something special for Mother's Day. It's the thought that counts and you've obviously put a lot of thought into it so I'm sure she would appreciate anything you made for her. :)

• Yes, it's a sweet idea

• i honestly can't cook!

• It is a great idea!

• yeah and you dont have to wait for mothers day.

• Yes, that is a good idea. :)

• I think it's not the final product that counts but it's the intention. So regardless of the outcome as long it's for her, it's a good idea. You could address this gift for example as giving her a day off from mother jobs.

• You bet it's a great idea.! I wish I had your skill

• Yeah! I thinks it's a really good idea!

• Cook her scrambled eggs

• Cook her some 💩