Do you think I can cook my mom something for Mother's Day?

I have thinking for weeks what to get my mom for Mother's Day. My whole family decided to get brunch then my sisters, my mom, and I will have a girls day. But I still want to get her something my mom is not easy to please. But I am a good cook I think I can cook her something. Do you think that's a good idea?

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! That's a great idea, make her a good dessert or cake. Or find out what she likes and go from there. Good luck friend!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! I made her a dark chocolate German cake.

• Show All
    • Haha nice :)

• Awesome sauce!

Most Helpful Girl

• My 13-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter actually "cooked" for me today, by putting a whole shit-ton of pancake batter, some 1% milk, and some egg whites into our Japanese rice cooker and putting it on the long setting.

(luckily I am on the non-"diet" part of my training cycle -- I learned this lesson about mother's day last year ahah)

This actually worked -- fantastically well. GIANT RICE COOKER PANCAKE CAKE.

It looked something like this:
    sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/.../rp-3.png

That's actually the surface that was on the bottom of the cooker, so, pretty much exactly like that. lol.

SWT

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I think chocolate chip cookies with bacon would do the trick, that would make me happy. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you thought about making her a peach cobbler?

1|0
    0|0
  • How difficult would you say your mom is? "... my mom is not easy to please."
    I would honestly put as little effort as possible on this.
    I could give my mom a sack of dirt and she'd love it. My moms super sweet and nice. Very easy to please.

1|0
    0|0
  • For which meal?

Bake her a sweet pie/cake/tart?

1|0
    0|0
    • I am thinking dessert or dinner

• Show All
    • That's a good idea. A while back my family went to a German restaurant I am pretty sure she got the chocolate torte and she thought it was awesome.

• Yeah, that's a pretty elaborate one, you can Google for much simpler recipes and remember it will never look like the photo lol. But whatever you make your mother will love it 👍

• 😂😂😂😃😁😂😂😝😝 sorry.. I didn't read 'Something' while reading your question

1|0
    0|0
  • i think that's a great idea. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Making her something is always good go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • A simple breakfast on time should work.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think that's a very sweet idea. I'm sure she would love that. I don't think people have to spend a lot of money or any money at all in order to give their mother something special for Mother's Day. It's the thought that counts and you've obviously put a lot of thought into it so I'm sure she would appreciate anything you made for her. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a sweet idea

1|1
    0|0
  • i honestly can't cook!

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a great idea!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah and you dont have to wait for mothers day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is a good idea. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's not the final product that counts but it's the intention. So regardless of the outcome as long it's for her, it's a good idea. You could address this gift for example as giving her a day off from mother jobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • You bet it's a great idea.! I wish I had your skill

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I thinks it's a really good idea!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook her scrambled eggs

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook her some 💩

1|0
    0|0