Is this the best way to tell if a woman has fake breasts?

My boyfriend showed me this video early and thought it was funny as hell. Apparently if you put a flash light up to Silicone breasts, they will light up a lot. Then I was curious about what would happen if you tried it on real boobs, it doesn't do anything.

• lel :D I guess so
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa, no. Lots wrong here.

First, and most importantly, that would only happen with subglandular (OVER the chest muscle) implants -- which are pretty rare -- and not with the much more common submuscular (under muscle) kind.
    For a REPUTABLE surgeon, over-the-muscle is generally reserved for women with almost no breast tissue -- literally, not enough to even accommodate a secure pocket for a submuscular operation -- and/or professional athletes who can't afford the risk and rehabilitation of a submuscular operation.
    ... Or it could just indicate a less-than-reputable, "discount" surgeon. (You draw yr own conclusions about the job in the video. Hint: If you can tell a woman's had cosmetic surgery, she's had bad cosmetic surgery.)

Second... Hahah I don't know about cheap Chinese implants, but, nope. The implants from Mentor Corporation, used in almost all US breast augmentations, are absolutely opaque.
    Ironically, my surgeon actually demonstrated the OPAQUENESS of mine... with a flashlight. Didn't penetrate at all. As opaque as metal foil.

Third -- Not sure of this matters, but, most implants in 1st world countries aren't silicone. Silicone implants were taken off the market by the US FDA from 1994 to 2006, so they are rare in the States -- and in most other 1st world countries, which tend to follow the lead of the USA in any and all medical tech.

Hate to disappoint.
    <3

• As usual, @redeyemindtricks know what she's talking about ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

• So I went and tried this with my super high-grade Mag-lite flashlight -- the kind you can see from 10 miles away in an emergency -- and it does shine through my breasts a *little* bit.
      But, that flashlight also shines right through my hands and my feet, so, indeterminate outcome. It doesn't illuminate the shape of the implant or pocket, though. I'll have to try it out on some of my girlfriends ahahah SO INTRIGUED

• Tx for the MH luv <3

What Guys Said 16

• The best way is to feel them... my face still hurts from the slap 😫

• I dated a girl once who had fake boobs. The first time we had sex I knew they were fake, even before she eventually told me she'd gotten them done. They didn't look real or feel real.

• Well I thought it was a pretty good test until I read redeyemindtrick's comment =.=

• The scars.

• If you shine a strong enough flashlight through your hand and fingers in the dark, you can see your veins (or nerves. I'm not sure which.)

• My test is to rub them and see if they make a balloon sound...

either way boobs are getting touched!

• Yeah... i think gag girls should do it and maybe post the video here, for us to confirm?

Ok Ok i'm kidding ... don't hurt me xDDD

• I have no idea! :P

• Nope, the best way to tell is to poke them with a pin, and if they start to deflate than their fake.

• lol xD
    but there are easier ways to tell it lol... usually the scar, feeling and shape are enough

• lmao

• wow, erm..

• Nope... the best way is to feel them ;) ahha

• Scars and the perfect roundness of them is an indicator of fake breasts.

• Damn that's fucking savage

• I can usually tell by looking, if they are to big for her body proportion with no sag and don't move much, and the skin looks stretched. Of course if they don't go to big and are done well then you would need to feel them which you can't just do normally, lol

What Girls Said 3