How do you accept failure?

I just can't accept it so much I might march in there and give her a piece of my mind. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot to consider. One thing it depends on is who/what is confirming my failure, and in what way they state it. Examples:
    "I'm sorry, but you didn't quite make it..."
    "Hahaha! I can't believe you even tried!"
    "GAME OVER" 😜 lol

It also depends on what I failed at. How hard, how long, and how many times I previously tried and failed to succeed.

For me personally nowadays, I try to forget them by taking naps.

• Thanks for MHO. 😊
      By the way, have I asked for your opinion on my current avi? 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what I failed at, since I'm pretty used to failing a lot of things.

What Guys Said 21

• If you don't fail you don't succeed because you don't try, if you don't try you don't fail and you won't succeed.

• Hate it, hate myself for feeling it, get tired of hating myself for failing and try learning something from it, and then do everything I can to never do what I did to fail again.

Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I learn something either way. Its still, technically, a win, I supposed.

• Ahhhhhh! My favorite topic lol my life is all about failure. But I don't see it as myself giving up or not good enough. I see it as a learning approach. You learn more through failures and from not succeeding or winning. For me, it's a first nature. I tend to fail at it the first time but then recover and excel at it the second time and become really good at it

• Failing hurts. Bad.

But even if you fail, if you manage to scrape yourself up off the floor and start thinking of a Plan B, then you haven't actual failed. You simply found one way that it won't work.

Keep trying.

• Exactly what did you fail at? The severity of the failure affects my ability to accept it.

• I can't say I love failure but I value it a lot. Failure teaches you how to be better and motivates you. It shows you different approaches and their results. Gives you experience for the future. Success teaches you nothing and is simply the end of a task.

• I just try and move on there is always next semester to get ready for.

• I don't, i think about it forever, it lingers in my mind until a similar event happens, so i avoid situations.

• well, when you have nothing else but faliure then you have no choice to accept it. im a dyslexic and i always failed in every class of my school and kept failing in every other things too, i failed in everything my whole life. so i accept it. sometimes i do get depressed and sad when i think that i failed in everything my whole life. but i can't change the past so i dont worry on it and just accept it

• I refuse to fail !!!

• I don't accept it. I overcome adjust and adapt and conquer it

• I just try to forget about it and move on.

• It's something you allow, not something you do. You have to just let it be something you can be ok with.

• I accept it by being better.

• i usually sigh and put my head down. then go fuck it what are you gonna do.

• You accept it by being kind to yourself.

• Well failure is one of the secrets to success. Care to elaborate on the specifics?

• Take it from me I was born to fail no matter how hard I would try
    it never worked out for me so I've learned to give up and stop trying.

• didn't get the job?

• "Failure is a rehearsal for success."

• What do you mean failure?

What Girls Said 11

• Grab a pillow, screem as loud and as long as you can. Then get up pull yourself together and carry on

• I always do my best so even when I do fail at least I know I tried. You're going to fail. It's part of life. And that's okay. The important thing is what you do after you fail at something.

Do you have any projects or hobbies to help you feel better?

• By whispering this to myself, "I failed so it's not yet the end."
    I cry and then move on and remind myself that I'm just human.
    That's just being myself.
    I believe that'd be so weak but I had tried my best.
    I tried it with all my might, yet I wasn't good enough.
    But I'm not alone, for sure.

• I just try harder next time.

If you're talking about your interview, it could just be that you weren't what they were looking for at the time. Try not take it to heart - most of the time, it's not personal. Just apply somewhere else :)

• I honestly am afraid of failing.

I have nightmares where I am either extremely late for school or I receive an f and it literally is one of my biggest fears, failing. but I have failed before and the best way you can do is accept it 100% and try to learn from your mistake and move on. Swallow your pride and chalk it up to a learning experience.

• I bite my fingers off, regret it, cry
    Scream then Fall asleep

• absolutely everyone fails at some point, everyone.. so when it happens to me i just remind myself that life is not meant to be easy and i take failures as lessons, if i fail once, then cool, i know i have to improve next time.

• wallow in my sadness and listen to music then i get over it! u didn't get the job?

• I cry and binge on chocolate and anime.

• Get up and try again :)

• I don't accept it. I let it bring me down.