What's the laziest thing you've done recently?

My laptop is within reach, and I know it'd be easier to type up this question on there, but I'm too lazy to type in the password and log on it. :(

What's the laziest thing you've done?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call my little brother from upstairs on my mobile and pretty much told him to get the remote control for me because I was in a comfy spot on the couch 😂 Didn't want to sacrifice my comfy spot I managed to find on the couch lol

The same thing also happened. But I waited for him to come down stairs (with no phone call) he came down stairs 10 minutes later and told me I was weird when he gave me the remote control

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• cancel all my plans for the day because of the weather lmao!

• Was the weather pretty bad or something? 😮

• Lol yeah! Cold and grey and gloomy. Not rainy though, but i wasn't bothered getting out of my pjs

• Last night after work. After I showered I changed into my pajamas but then I realized I was hungry. I was too lazy to cook, so I ordered pizza but then I realized I was too lazy to change back into clothes. So I just ended answering the door in pajamas when he showed up.

• I am on my bed all day hahah! you tell me! lol

• Let's see...

Took a shower but didn't feel like towel drying so I stood in front of the fan instead.
    Called in sick for school because I wanted to sleep in.
    Had my actual mom write an essay for me in exchange for cleaning the house (which I never did).

• When I take of my bra without taking of my T-shirt xD
    latestnews.space/.../d92e9_friends-gif.gif

• I was really thirsty, but too lazy to get out of bed to get one. My bed wins.

• I've text someone in a different room to bring me something off my dresser in my room, that I'm laying in😔

• Did not take my medicine this morning because it meant getting up. Typed this with one hand because I'm too comfortable to move my second.

• enduring an eminem song on pandora because im too lazy to skip it

• Caught a bus 3 blocks down because I didn't feel like walking anymore.

• It's soooo gross, but yesterday at midnight I went to the restroom to pee, and we didn't have any tissue but I was too lazy to go downstairs, so I grabbed a peice of clean underwear from under the cabinet and wiped myself with it.

• eat ice cream as yogurt because I didn't feel like going out to buy it XD

• stayed in bed all day

• Got an Apple TV to control it with my phone just in case I lost or couldn't find the remote control. lol

• Nothing, LOL, I think that's the laziest thing :P

• staying in bed all day, haha

• Stay in bed all day and doesn't even get up for eat something. I end up doesn't eat at all

What Guys Said 10

• i really hate logging in to this place... gotta click 3 times just to get to where you can enter your login/pass

horrible design.

• been on bed long

• Waited for my grandma to make some pancakes because I was too lazy to make oatmeal or cereal myself.

• I took a 1-2 mile walk at night which for me is being lazy lol.

• I did nothing.😇

• The low point of my day is always when I log onto GAG.

• Nothing. Obviously.

• I am horny.. Having and erection.. Want to masturbate so bad.. And I am alone nothing there to stop me.. Yet I think moving fingers on gag is much easier then moving my hand down there..

• Drink black coffee because I was too lazy to go buy creamer!

• Buy a robot vacuum, lolol